Today (2015-Sept 2020)

dont be facetious. considering the struggle she had to have the child do you think she would? She still technically does breakfast TV but its more mid morning.

Late breakfast, at a stretch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nine’s decision to show the third women’s one-day cricket match between Australia and England on the main channel this Sunday (10am AEDT start) means Weekend Today will air earlier in some states similar to days when test cricket is on. At the moment, Nine’s online TV guide is still displaying WT from 7am to 10am in all states.

1 Like

Mel Doyle managed, Natalie Barr did it, as did Georgie Gardner. A baby doesn’t rule somebody out for a job, nor should we be using it a means of speculation.

None the less she’d be a terrible choice for the main Today show.

11 Likes

Agreed. Kruger’s Islamophobic nonsense should disqualify her from any on-air role, IMO, never mind the Today job.

1 Like

Never say never (she tagged The Today Show as the location):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BasfMb7FY67/?taken-by=soniakruger

1 Like

Today and Today Extra are treated as one show.

1 Like

If it was a promo shoot for Today Extra David Campbell would have been with her,David was in Melbourne today.
Despite her tag The Today Show it could’ve been promo for The Voice.

3 Likes

That’s another thing, she does the Voice.

Of course it’s for The Voice.

There’s no way she would be teasing a Today announcement on social media (best way to lose a gig before you’ve got it). Plus the outfit is all wrong.

2 Likes

Jayne is back from holidays tomorrow morning, she only had 5 days off.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi and Ross Greenwood hosting this weekend with Tracy Vo presenting news. The show looks to becoming from the Today Extra studio.

8 Likes

So their solution to fixing the shit weekend team is to place them on the shit set?

5 Likes

This is getting embarrassing.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if Weekend Today has moved to studio 23 permanently to save $$. Less set, means less lights - not to mention automation.

Lovely to see Tracy. She did stumble a bit in the 7am news, but is doing alright.

I believe this is only the second stint for Ross at co-hosting. Don’t mind him (no worse than Ben Fordham), though I am surprised they don’t get Stevie in, as he is a permanent team member. If WT had a sport presenter (James Bracey), at least there would be a little consistency when Tom was away.

I think they tried to get a more familiar team. At least Ross if from the weekday show and Tracy Vo (though from WA) does Today Perth News, so is comfortable with the format etc (better than Vanessa and Sophie).

6 Likes

The whole thing today just looks so cheap.

2 Likes

I don’t mind it acctually I think Ross makes a good fit

6 Likes

Ugh, spelling mistake this morning while plugging an obviously paid story coming up. “Dyson Headqaters”.

Client won’t be happy.

I saw the promo and tought, “no” I’m not watching infomercials disguised as content. Click.

1 Like