Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m asking for specifics. I do not recall David ever doing that to Sonia. It doesn’t sound like something he would do.

5 Likes

Yes, I can’t find anything negative from Campbell on Google, nothing comes up.

“ But her remarks were challenged by her Today Extra co-host, David Campbell, who interjected: “I’d like to see freedom of religion as well, as well as freedom of speech. They both go hand in hand.”

1 Like

Not many hosts make me watch away from a. Show - but dickie is one. Can’t stand looking at him

6 Likes

Would you really consider that “challenging” her though? He just have his own opinion which was different to hers. He didn’t have a go at her or directly ask her to qualify her comments.

3 Likes

Today’s first result below 200k since early March Bring back Karl :laughing:

4 Likes

And more room for them to spread out

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone know if David Campbell still hosting with Allison? Or did they get a new presenter (Considering 3 days have passed since the announcement)?

1 Like

Still David this morning.

3 Likes

That’s not actually a bad idea. Still automated, but a higher tech and larger studio.

2 Likes

More room for social distancing.

Yes, David continued filling in this morning expect he will do the full week.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Karl will be back on Monday

3 Likes

Busy week for Dickie - he’s still hosting this weekend.

All breakfast shows were down for Week 19. Sunrise actually lost the most week-on-week, falling below 300k for the weekly average for the first time since mid-March. But, they still managed to clear the competition by over 70k.

Today was about 15k behind News Breakfast for the week- that is a similar margin to last week. This marks the 7th consecutive week Today has placed third in the weekly averages.

Monday May 11th
Karl Stefanovic was back co-hosting on the Today Show this morning after having a week off last week.

4 Likes

It’s been days since News had a story about Karl. :stuck_out_tongue: