Today Extra

The first week after the Olympics when comparisons were difficult (no Morning Show in Perth etc).

Despite Sunrise beating Today by 50,000 Today Extra was equal with The Morning Show while for the last half hour it had an easy win.

4 Likes

Sylvia is filling in for Kate Ritchie on the Nova Drive radio show this week.

4 Likes

Today Extra branding wasn’t used until 10:15am this morning when it appeared mid interview.

David and Sylvia had been presenting already since 9:20 ish but under the Today brand with flood coverage.

6 Likes

Some higher than usual numbers for the morning programs this week with Today Extra grabbing a win on Wednesday.

3 Likes

Monday 14 March -

Richard Wilkins is hosting with Sylvia.

6 Likes

Narrow win by Today Extra in ratings yesterday for the main segment of the show followed by a big win at 11am. Nine Morning News then went on to win as well.

Popular host?

6 Likes

On Tuesday, The Morning Show had a big win while on Wednesday Today Extra was again victorious by one of its biggest margins - main show and last 30 minutes. Certainly turning into a very competitive timeslot.

5 Likes

except for Studio 10… :frowning:

8 Likes

Thursday 24 March -

Belinda Russell is hosting with David.
Charles Croucher is presenting news updates this morning.

4 Likes

7 Likes

At the Oscars

A bit later

4 Likes

Tuesday, 12 April
Brookie is hosting with DC this morning. Sylvia’s off today. Plus she had ACA last night.

4 Likes

Wednesday 13 April -

Brooke co-hosted with David again this morning with Kate Creedon presenting news updates.

6 Likes

Brooke and DC hosting different segments this morning.

6 Likes

It was refreshing seeing them doing different segments instead of sitting at the desk, so much better. They need to be more flexible just like The Today Show.

4 Likes

A really annoying combination…

Not trying to sound annoying but I’m wondering would you say the same about David and Brooke if they were on Sunrise or The Morning Show (or at Seven in general)? It seems any presenter associated with Today or Nine just can’t catch a break with you.

12 Likes

Of what I’ve seen, I quite like Ally and Alex.
Brooke is annoying. David is fine but wasn’t great teamed up with Brooke.

1 Like

@spw68 i thought she was fine on Extra for the past 3 days.

Each to their own I guess. I just find her a little immature, particularly on Today. I must admit I only watched the first few minutes of Extra yesterday and turned it off. Maybe she improved.