Today Extra

explicit

Their normal ‘new’ home is studio 23 but when they have live performances, fashion (anything that requires the use of a studio), they will alternate between studio 23 and 22.

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner co-hosting with David this week,obviously Sonia is working on The Voice.

5 Likes

So much better than the usual Sonia Kruger.

4 Likes

Actually watchable with Georgie. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This morning we had rolling coverage of the Melbourne Plane Crash ,Georgie and David were joined by Davina Smith for this coverage. Excellent work from Georgie and Davina.Today Extra ended at 11am to continue coverage with Davina on Morning News.

3 Likes

Georgie Gardner is co-hosting with David again today. As @JohnsonTV mentioned maybe Sonia will be returning sometime this week.

1 Like

Sonia is only hosting coaches performance of The Voice today, so why does she need to take the rest of the week off?

Georgie Gardner co-hosting with David Monday - Wednesday again this week.

4 Likes

Sonia returned this morning :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner co-hosted with David on Wednesday & Thursday this week.

6 Likes

Georgie back co-hosting with David this morning.

Sonia working on The Voice?

2 Likes

The next recordings for The Voice (the battles) are tomorrow and Friday so Sonia may be doing rehearsals and/or voiceovers for blind audition episodes filmed last month.

1 Like

Odd post by Rove on Instagram.

1 Like

Wednesday (05.04.17)- Friday (07.04.17): Georgie Gardner is co-hosting with David.

1 Like

Sonia is recording the battles section of The Voice on Thursday.

2 Likes

Watched the show today. It could have been Georgie hosting, but I think Extra is better than it was last year.

However, I was disgusted that they now have a segment 'Dear David" where viewers write into David for advice. Come on, airing a replica segment from Studio 10 is dumb but to poorly execute it is just low. I hope they know that why viewers ‘Ask Ita’ and not Jess or Joe, for example, is because she is considered wise, knowledgeable and admirable. I love David, but he is certainly not any of the above.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/breeamelia/status/839580256583340033

This just in - from this week a new segment ‘Seek Sonia’ will replace Dear David. Now you can have the advice you wanted from a person you don’t like /s

3 Likes

Extra will be live in Melbourne on Monday for the Morning-After.

2 Likes