Today Extra

Nine didn’t get the rights to have Richard Wilkins there, so Nine used Sam Rubin of KTLA 5 who was on there for KTLA’s usual Red Carpet special. Peter Ford on 6PR this morning:

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Sonia said we are in the big studio for a big show today… both are very happy to be in the Today studio this morning.

6 Likes

The show already looks 1000x better.

7 Likes

It’s so much better, I wanna cry :sob:

The show needs to be in the main studio every day.

7 Likes

Thursday -
David and Sonia back in the shoebox studio this morning.

2 Likes

Extra was broadcasted from studio 22 on Monday and Tuesday this week, with much more variety in presentation:

5 Likes

David and his family on the cover of Stellar magazine this week.

3 Likes

In studio 22 today.

2 Likes

Obviously l have forgot to post it here but the show has been in Studio 22 maybe 3 or 4 times over the last fortnight.

3 Likes

Wednesday -
Deb Knight co-hosting with David.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know why they keep getting him back on; he continually bags the MAFS show. Today’s interview on Extra is an example. I am surprised Nine PR haven’t stepped in.

They were in studio 22 today because of WWOS coverage in their normal studio.

1 Like

Friday -
Richard Wilkins is co-hosting with Sonia from Studio 22 today.

2 Likes

They started a little different today. Instead of having Davina Smith read the news, Sonia and David crossed to three reporters situated across NSW for coverage of the Sydney storm.

Whilst The Morning Show do this every morning, Sonia and David are not journalists and my advice is to leave it to Davina.

Speaking of Davina, she sat on the LHS of the desk for the 9am news because of the standing presentation of the first story.

2 Likes

your advice?

Credentials please.

The summer series (pre-recorded) starts Monday 17th December.

The live show returns January 28.

2 Likes

Summer series graphics:

Live update:

3 Likes

2019 Hosts-

Monday - Wednesday
David co-hosting with Sonia.

Thursday & Friday
Richard Wilkins co-hosting with Sonia.

7 Likes

I’m guessing that they will start on Monday 28th Jan