Today Extra

I think Sonia will be absent on Mondays as she hosts The Voice on Sundays.

2 Likes

Monday -
Deb Knight co-hosting with Tim Davies.

Today Extra not airing in Sydney due to Gold Telethon.
Sonia and David working on Telethon.

4 Likes

Monday (18.06.2108): Deb Knight co-hosted with David today, for what is likely her last regular appearance; The Voice has concluded.

2 Likes

Im sorry to ask but is this the automation studio? If so how much of it it automated? Cheers.

This used to be the national news set studio- with the news exchange backdrop. It has automated cameras but the control room is manually operated. It is half-half.

Ah thanks for the info! Do you know why today extra moved into this studio? As i remember it was in the same studio as Today a few years back.

1 Like

Basically: $$$$

Just to save paying the 4 or 5 cameramen? They must utilise a differant control room crew to today then?

2 Likes

Ninja Warrior infects Today Extra

I feel infected now just looking at that.

1 Like

Those obstacle courses can be teeming with bacteria. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Extra was in studio 22 on Monday and Wednesday this week.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ita Buttrose cohosting Today Extra while Sonia’s away. That puts her in direct competition with Studio10

2 Likes

Announced on this mornings show…

Next week while Sonia is overseas working on a story.
David will be on his best behaviour with Ita. :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds boring. Somebody send him a bowl of brussel sprouts.

2 Likes

I’ve got a better idea get Amber Sherlock on reading the news in the same colour jacket as lta,and watch Ita give Amber a real tongue lashing!:joy:

9 Likes

mop and bucket to studio, mop and bucket… stat

1 Like

This certainly puts doubt upon Ita’s resignation from Studio 10, given she has made regular appearances on the competitors’ shows. I think if @blackbox was there he would have convinced her to stay ( even if she didn’t want to be permanent) to do feature reports, IMO.

It will be interesting to see how she goes ( I assume regular fill-in Deb Knight will be on Today) given Adam Boland originally had Buttrose as the bus driver for Studio 10.

4 Likes