Today Extra

Congrats to daytime TV Queen, Kerri-Anne Kennerley who has been inducted into the TV Hall of Frame. Miss her in the morning. :cry:

1 Like

Thank god! We will be able to see the morning news for once come out of studio 3!

1 Like

Not since Today Extra moved to studio 3… late last year.

LIVE from Crown yesterday:

3 Likes

Richard Wilkins co-hosted with Sonia on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

1 Like

or low?

3 Likes

When will this show actually be axed. I really can’t stand David Campbell or the rediculous content. I could handle it when Nine still had it’s Morning News Hour at 11am now thats been cut to 11:30am which is annoying.

1 Like

What would they replace it with? Humphrey B. Bear?

1 Like

No need for the smart comment, But surely something better then House/cleaning tips, The Voice & other reality show catch ups.

Isn’t it still performing ok in the ratings?

2 Likes

Yes. Perhaps they need their executive producer to post here to get some fans on side. :wink:

4 Likes

Okay, we got a Humphrey hater here.

7 Likes

I have no clue.

Ben Fordham hosted with Sonia on Thursday and Friday this week. David returns on Monday.

1 Like

Hey there, Dear David is not a serious segment - it’s a fun, tongue in cheek take on an Agony Aunt piece. His advice is meant to be a bit silly, and give viewers a laugh.

Not having heard it, I’m wondering does it indeed have this effect?

Depends on your sense of humour

Due to extended coverage of the Manchester Attack from Today with Karl and Lisa, Extra did not air this morning.

1 Like

Entertainment reporter Sam Rubin co-hosted with David & Sonia on Friday.
Sam is also co-hosting Monday & Tuesday this week.

1 Like

With The Voice going live, can we expect Sonia to be having time off in the coming weeks?

Actually surprised they don’t do this with Richard permanently.