Probably for a coffee.

Tuesday-

1 Like

David and Dickie is like a before and after

I really liked their co-hosting today

Thursday & Friday-
Lara Vella is co- hosting with Richard.

2 Likes

Obviously a weak lead-in never helped, but it shows why the Sonia and David relationship works (better).

:thinking: Because he makes her look good but Dickie drags him down?

I noticed that Nine labelled this show Extra (rather than Today Extra) in the OzTAM ratings. Will have to see if this was a mistake or deliberate. Trying to dissociated from the Today brand?

2 Likes

Thursday-
Amber Sherlock is co-hosting with Richard.

1 Like

According to The Australian, Sonia was filming segments for The Voice on the day.

Tuesday (19.02.2019): Richard Wilkins is co-hosting with Sonia today, swapping days with David.

1 Like

Wednesday-
Richard is co-hosting with Sonia again this morning.

1 Like

Sonia & DC are in Studio 22 for a Oscars Editon of Today Extra
Dickie is Live at Hollywood

4 Likes

They’ve, moved back into the shoe-box studio for some reason? Technical difficulties or…?

EDIT: I think this segment was prerecorded. It was an interview with that singer they had on TODAY. Happy to be proven othwerwise.

Singer Tiffany performed live on Today this morning. After the performance, she sat down with David and Sonia in studio 23 to record an interview while Today was still on air (which is a common occurrence). All the live segments were presented from studio 22 today.

1 Like

As of 11am, Nine News reporter Brett McLeod, along with court reporter Eliza Rugg, have been hosting coverage of the prosecution of Cardinal George Pell. It is still using the Today branding though.

1 Like

5 Likes

Friday -

Lara Vella co-hosting with David today.

3 Likes

Just from watching the show this morning, I think David and Lara make a better pairing than Sonia and David, to be honest.