Today Extra

If they get rid of Sonia the bad PR the show will receive will only make things worse. They need to axe the whole show along with the ‘Mornings’ and ‘Extra’ branding.

1 Like

Campbell is fine though, he could stay, maybe with some extra hosts?

3 Likes

Personally, I would like to see him given the Weekend Today hosting role. He is a great talent and a potential replacement for Stefanovic.

1 Like

While Dickie co-hosted Thursday and Friday last week, David Campbell is back this morning.

1 Like

Georgie Gardner co-hosting with David today.

2 Likes

Today Extra will return in 2017 (:frowning: ) with a new E.P:

From that press release this is what made me LOL:

1 Like

Geez they must be struggling for content this morning. Majority of the show has been dedicated to a discussion and poll about it David should keep his beard or not. Ridiculous!
Non ratings and all I understand, but I’d rather watch Wilkins parade himself around the stars than some pubic hair on someone’s face.

Today Extra is not airing this week due to Cricket coverage, summer series starting next Monday.

1 Like

Today Extra returns January 30.

1 Like

Wow, @TV.Cynic, Today Extra Summer did really well in the ratings yesterday.

The guys are back in the Today studio this morning.

2 Likes

pleased to say I kept my hopes set on it being only a temporary studio!

They are again back in the smaller studio this morning.

1 Like

explicit

Their normal ‘new’ home is studio 23 but when they have live performances, fashion (anything that requires the use of a studio), they will alternate between studio 23 and 22.

2 Likes

Georgie Gardner co-hosting with David this week,obviously Sonia is working on The Voice.

5 Likes

So much better than the usual Sonia Kruger.

4 Likes

Actually watchable with Georgie. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This morning we had rolling coverage of the Melbourne Plane Crash ,Georgie and David were joined by Davina Smith for this coverage. Excellent work from Georgie and Davina.Today Extra ended at 11am to continue coverage with Davina on Morning News.

3 Likes