Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Does anyone know the name of the music to that promo.
I want the Song haha

2 Likes

At least itā€™s something :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

ā€œHome Is Where You Areā€ - Amphibious Zoo Music.

1 Like

To those who were worried about today heading back to the 2012 era of Orange, orange and more orange donā€™t fear. Blue will play a heavy part in the new look.
Also you can say goodbye to the couch. Soft set will still exist but in a very new and improved fashion.

5 Likes

Sounds good, do you know if Weekend Today will be giving any on air clues this weekend?

Not a clue in the world sorry.

Ah well, looks like Iā€™ll just have to keep my eyes peeled haha

[quote=ā€œRead_It_First, post:120, topic:101, full:trueā€]
Okay donā€™t get your hopes up cause I donā€™t really know anything exciting. What I can say is the Wood panneling is going and a more modern desk is definitely arriving.
[/quote] Thank god that wood look will be gone! And the same for that desk.[quote=ā€œRead_It_First, post:114, topic:101, full:trueā€]
Team will have an update on some of the changes happening tomorrow.
[/quote] Here is a video of what they said. New desk is confirmed along with the blue and orange theme remaining.

Also, I think this video should be shared. It was very good television, great journalistic skills and one of the best interviews I have seen in a while. Good on Lisa, and that is something you wouldnā€™t see Sam on Sunrise doing.

4 Likes

Cam has returned to Weekend Today.

1 Like

With Natalia still co-hosting? I assume so because last week, Natalia said she will be filling-in for Deb for a little while whilst she is on ML.

@nationalnews Yes Natalia is co-hosting

1 Like

[quote=ā€œSalty, post:131, topic:101, full:trueā€]
@nationalnews Yes Natalia is co-hosting
[/quote] Thanks, are you back in Australia now @Salty? Yesterday, for both the news and sport the use of the plasma was restricted and on Weekend Today at 7, Pete said towards the end of the couch on a unusual angle.

The show is presenting mostly from a ā€œportableā€ set today. Just a few bits and pieces put together.

1 Like

I wonder why :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDavid, post:133, topic:101, full:trueā€]
The show is presenting mostly from a ā€œportableā€ set today. Just a few bits and pieces put together.
[/quote] From what time. Today jut started here, and it looks like the same set. Same couch, same plasma. Anyone have caps? If not I will later today.

It is the same set mate. Thatā€™s why I said mostly. The soft stories are being presented from another area.

Julie Snook doing weather this morning.

yeah it looked like it was on the outside deck with the white brickwork and plants.

Thanks. When you said portable, I was expecting something along the lines of this. [quote=ā€œMarkHD, post:138, topic:101ā€]
yeah it looked like it was on the outside deck with the white brickwork and plants.
[/quote] Thatā€™s what I thought. Actually doesnā€™t look too bad.

Will we have a special thread just for the TODAY relaunch? I think it is relevant as the Vault is currently down.

1 Like

Tracy Vo replaces Tim McMillan as presenter of Today Perth news from tomorrow.

1 Like