Ticker News

I hadn’t heard of this until now. Launching soon across various social media platforms. Fronted by Ahron Young who has left Sky News it seems

4 Likes

From Ahron’s twitter-

tech journalism, especially in Australia is a hard field to make successful as an Independent, especially if your not affiliated with a US based tech network such as TWIT or Cnet.

I wish him the best but i suspect it might end in tears

Sounds like a name a TV show might use if they were parodying news channels/websites.

1 Like

Chrome and Opera on my Android phone think this is a dodgy website.

it has been fixed

1 Like
1 Like

Media Week loves Sky News (their old show aired there) and this venture. Wonder if they’re trying to reboot the media week tv show.

1 Like

I think you’re missing out on the most important part of the article :wink:

7 Likes

Well done, hope it’s a good ride for you.

Media Week has a show on Ticker

2 Likes

Makes sense now

Thanks! Still got some work to do over the next few weeks setting up some stuff, but there’s a few exciting things coming.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for this @JohnsonTV, seems like a confident level of investment in this venture.

1 Like

Thanks for the interest Cranky! Yeh we are taking it one step at a time. We outgrew our space pretty quickly. Stay tuned for a pretty unusual looking newsroom.

6 Likes

Love the idea behind Ticker, definitely reminds me of Cheddar and some of those other new OTT news and business services.