The Voice

House Husbands has already filmed their episodes this year, so scheduling conflicts with that show doesn’t matter (bar the odd cross promotion with the Today Show).

I believe the final couch announcement will be made during Carols by Candlelight

Nah. It’s Kelly Rowland and it was just announced on Today.

Kelly Rowland was involved in Everybody Dance Now on Ten which was infamously axed after the fourth episode due to poor ratings.

2 Likes

KELLY ROWLAND JOINS THE VOICE

Five-time Grammy Award winner Kelly Rowland is the fourth and final Coach to join the lineup of megastars coming to The Voice in 2017.

The multi-platinum-selling artist will join Seal, Delta Goodrem and the newly announced Boy George on a fresh new coaching panel for season six of the hit program.

As a member of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling groups of all time, Kelly Rowland has been honoured with five Grammy Awards, 16 Billboard Music Awards, 15 Soul Train Awards, four American Music Awards, two MTV Video Music Awards, a BRIT Award and a Star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame”.

Throughout her solo career Rowland has also enjoyed global success, releasing the Grammy Award-winning hit Dilemma featuring Nelly, Like This featuring Eve, Breathe Gentle featuring Tiziana Ferro, and the worldwide smash When Love Takes Over, featuring David Guetta.

“I’ve been a fan of The Voice for years and I’m super excited to join the family, especially in Australia. It’s going to be an amazing experience and I can’t wait for this season to begin,” Rowland said.

3 international artists + Delta as judges? You sure this is the Australian version? It’s no wonder audiences are declining for this shit.

Sonia probably a deal breaker also.

3 Likes

They certainly left it late to announce the fourth judge.

Certainly a weird day to do it. You’d think they would have picked a less quiet day in media land.

I Wonder if we’ll have just Three Finalists fighting for the Title in 2017???

IIRC, last year Nine also chose Christmas Eve to reveal the four judges for this year’s season 5 (Jessie J, Delta Goodrem, Madden Brothers, Ronan Keating).

But why?

Hopefully Kelly won’t get ‘sick’ like she did when judging the X Factor in the UK. She had a lot of live feeds from LA.

The number of potential Aussie judges would be less than the number of times JBar leaves his house each year.

2 Likes

You’re talking about the wrong bloke. You don’t know me ar all, mate. I’m never home these days and haven’t even switched the telly on since early December. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tickets to the blind auditions are now available from this website. The auditions will be held on February 20 to 22 with afternoon and evening sessions on each day.

Promo on Facebook.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tickets to the battles (called “knockouts”) are now available. Filming will take place on Thursday March 23 and Friday March 24. Both will have late afternoon start and go for most of the night.

An exclusive performance featuring all four coaches will be shown tomorrow (Sunday) at 7pm before Married at First Sight, according to the show’s Facebook page.

1 Like

Great rendition of John Farnham’s classic hit You’re the Voice by the coaches. I expect the new season to start right after Easter.

1 Like