The Proposal

“Pieces of shit taped together… It’s not good… It’s horrific”- TV Blackbox.

6 Likes

That could also describe Seven’s current share price.

Or their whole schedule. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Premieres Tuesday 27 August at 8:30pm

1 Like

Missed that but saw a tweet afterwards

Almost correct :slight_smile:

Only positive thing about this garbage was tonight’s social media commentary. I’d award the best tweet to the person that said that the show wouldn’t even make the cut on 10’s pilot week :smile:

The show flopped on debut as expected. It could follow The Super Switch and be banished to 7flix after next week’s episode.
Jess and Nathan were on Sunrise this morning. They are still together five months since the episode was filmed.

1 Like

Just saw this on the 7 News website :thinking:

Brave move if the ad is true.

The next episode of The Proposal, should it make it to air, and if anyone is watching features, “31-year-old Lisa is ready to find a fiancé after recently coming out to her parents as bisexual.” and a selection of admirers from both genders.

3 Likes

OMG, that was an AMAZING show last night !

1 Like

Anyone know Blake surname from tonight episode?

Another great episode last night !

The lady, wow, such a beautiful voice.

Although if last night’s ratings are anything to go by, I’m personally not expecting The Proposal to remain at 8.30pm on the main channel for too much longer…

2 Likes

As I mentioned in the ratings thread for yesterday, as soon as Seachange finishes its current season in two weeks’ time Seven will launch either Secret Bridesmaids’ Business or fasttrack the new season of The Good Doctor. I expect The Proposal to be bumped to 9.45pm/10.45pm or even to 7flix.

Lisa and Blake split a few weeks after the episode was filmed, but they remain friends.

1 Like

The networks need to avoid launching new shows in periods of the year already dominated by the buzz of a similar genre show. Viewers just don’t have the headspace for it, especially if they are multi night.

Launching this show whilst the bachelor is in air was a dumb move on sevens part.

5 Likes

Bumped to 9:30pm next week.

4 Likes

Next week a 9.30 broadcast then The Proposal is out of the following week’s schedule main and multichannels.

2 Likes

Looks like Seven will show the remaining episodes in summer.

2 Likes