The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday team this week
IMG_20180401_183509

4 Likes

Basically the Friday team, a team I really like.

3 Likes

Standing package introduction by Lisa can be seen here in this story also

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder why Lisa is hosting on a Monday?

Carrie has been off since last Wednesday probably on Easter break.

3 Likes

I think their intention always was that Lisa would fill in whenever Carrie was on holidays or sick, as long as Lisa was available. They don’t have to stick to rigid days when one or the other hosts.

2 Likes

Its great she is. Didnt realise carrie was on holidays. I was more wondering if they were in sydney.

Well, Lisa said last night she was on a flight earlier that day so it would be out of Melbourne.

1 Like

Tonight’s team: Hamish Macdonald, Lisa Wilkinson, Tommy Little and Jacqui Lambie.

4 Likes

I always wondered how the show would go without the likes of Waleed and Carries and to some extent Pete. After tonight you can see how they could work the show and the talent they have to take over. Hamish is fantastic as is Lisa but they also have the likes of Gorgi.

1 Like

Jacqui is wonderful on this show. She’s larger than life with a (sometimes) alternative view - she appeals to the heartland.

She’d be terrific as a Project regular, or even on Studio 10.

1 Like

Seriously? I found she rambled, never answered the question she was asked, kept going off topic and went round in circles.

She answered the question about the refugees. She did ramble first but she did answer it. I’m not a fan of hers.

Carrie is back tonight.

3 Likes

Charlie Pickering is a guest on tonight’s show. I expect that he will be promoting his Melbourne International Comedy Festival show.

3 Likes

They changed the backdrop to the original brown one they used for The 7pm Project. But just for a little while because it was hideous. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Anybody get any caps?

1 Like

13 Likes

Might have only been ten years ago but Charlie’s hair looks like it came out of the 80s. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

It’s clear that the show has become more news based from what we saw back in 2009.

1 Like