The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Way over time again tonight but the interview with Constance Zimmer from UnReal was well worth it.

3 Likes

The network has pushed The Project out tonight to a late finish.

I’m assuming this is due to the poor ratings across the network.

2 Likes

Steve Price is on The Sunday Project next week.

4 Likes

The Sunday Project - live from pit lane at the Australian Grand Prix.

mp4_005467454mp4_005468558mp4_005471509mp4_005472342mp4_005479238mp4_005473241mp4_005484524

9 Likes

Hamish is looking fiiiiiiine of late in this thread :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Really Ten? Whether that constitutes a tobacco advertisement is probably for ACMA and the DPP to decide. What is obvious is that the racing suits the two guys are wearing are not historical originals, but are recent recreations. In my opinion, incidental advertising would be a spectator wearing clothing displaying a tobacco brand and the television cameras show him randomly during the coverage. The tobacco logos in this promo are not random, but are purposely being shown as part of the racing suit, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hamish had another report on the bushfires last night.

8 Likes

I should probably start watching :rofl:

6 Likes

You & me both :joy:

2 Likes

Me three. I popped my Hamish doll in the shower last week so I’ve got to get by somehow.

10 Likes

Where can I get said Hamish doll? Or is it a naughty euphemism…

3 Likes

There might be one in the Ten show bag if they have one at the Royal Easter Show :ferris_wheel: Seven’s has a Mark Ferguson bobble head.

5 Likes

Nine’s has a Stefanovic Brothers skewer set. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

@antonio1987 would get hours of pleasure having that bobble head!:rofl:

9 Likes

Also Porsche haven’t fielded a full factory F1 team since 1962 :joy:. But I guess it’s Steve Price’s generation so…

If anyone’s at the show, can you please purchase me a Mark Ferguson bobble head? I am happy to provide my PO Box and reimbursement to you via PayID. :rofl:

Rachael Corbett was Thursday’s panellist.

Meshel Laurie filling in for Gorgi on Friday.

2 Likes

Next week -

Hamish Macdonald filling in for Waleed from Monday - Thursday. Hugh Riminton co- hosting with Lisa on Friday night.

Gorgi Coghlan is on holidays with Meshel Laurie on Friday night again next week.

3 Likes

In program pop up

Promo now sans Marlboro decal

6 Likes

Waleed is over in Washington DC presumably doing a report for the show.

1 Like