The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

PVOs got a hold on you :wink:

3 Likes

We (well I) need a PVO thread like those creepy threads about the ladies in the media, on the old forum. Ok not reallyā€¦

4 Likes

The Sunday edition has improved a lot since last year.

4 Likes

Some interesting tweets from Tyler De Nawi this morning about a reported stalker he has, which he claims NSW police have done nothing about following Waleed Ali referring indirectly about him as Mustafa (his real name) in his Gold Logie acceptance speech in 2016.

Iā€™m sure this one will go down well in court

None of these exist anymore. Interesting.

Maybe his stalker posted them

This is bizarre. I have no idea whatā€™s going on.

Only thing for certain is that Twitter is not the place for this.

2 Likes

Sunday team

4 Likes

Back in Sydney :thinking:

It looks like it. :thinking:

Just seems a bit weird since the national news was coming from Melbourne all weekend, which makes you wonder what was happening in Sydney that the news couldnā€™t come from there.

Either that or Melbourneā€™s Project studios were busy today with filming (wonder what?) and the news was in Melbourne for consistency cause they couldnā€™t produce both ththe News/Project from the newsroom in Pyrmont this evening.

Roveā€™s new show? Show Me The Movie!?

I donā€™t think there was any news today?

First filming date isnā€™t until next Monday the 12th March.

There sure is, itā€™s on now live across the country except Perth I believe.

Plus Sydney and Melbourne of course! As at 6pm they were getting Family Feud rather than news.

1 Like

My bad I thought news was being shown at 6pm again but that mustā€™ve just been yesterday?

1 Like

Yes yesterday.

This shows the (extra) audience space in the newsroom in Sydney tonight.

Just watching the show now (in Qld) and Iā€™m not sure what it is, but the show just seems better coming from the Ten newsroom which I donā€™t remember it being like that from the other studio at Pyrmont. Could be the lighting or the fact itā€™s in HD? The opening shot tonight looked great