The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Don’t think I’ve seen this kind of super used before, promoting Lisa’s interview with Celine Dion - looks like something you’d see on Sunrise / Today.

5 Likes

How funny was Tom Gleeson sparring with Steve Price tonight? :joy:

4 Likes

Good to see Hamish still contributing to the show outside of his Sunday night appearances.

3 Likes

I’m assuming this interview was meant for Sunday though.

How hilarious was Courtney Act tonight? Dropped some bombshells on that notorious night involving Millsy and Paris Hilton. So quick witted and naturally funny.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Somebody should give Courtney Act a comedy/variety/chat show.

3 Likes

She was brilliant on Celebrity Big Brother UK. Witty, intelligent and articulate.

Lisa is back on Thursday & Friday nights this week.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Excellent piece on Celine Dion by Lisa Wilkinson. All eyes at Ten and CBS must surely be on her.

3 Likes

And at the Greens and Labor Left HQ.

1 Like

Why do you have to politicise everything?

7 Likes

9 Likes

Another Hamish McDonald report on the show tomorrow night.

3 Likes

1 Like

A good extended report from Hamish tonight.

With his role as a regular on the project, is he no longer working for ABC in the states??

Perhaps he’s looking for an expanded role back at ten in a more favorable environment under CBS ownership.

6 Likes

Hamish has re-joined Ten as host of the Sunday Project and expect he will do weekly reports. I think he finished with ABC US in 2016.

9 Likes

7 Likes

They have two top tier reporter presenters for a local weekly current affairs fornat right there.

7 Likes

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/tv/2018/02/19/lisa-wilkinson-theproject-ratings/?utm_source=Responsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180220_TND

They def should look a weekly hour long 60mins style show with Lisa and Hamish part of it, plus folks like Hugh Rimington. Wonder if they could get naming rights if it expires from Nine? Either way it’d be a good addition to Ten.

2 Likes