The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

These interviews better be worth it. Only 3 shows in and already missing in action. I thought they might embed her into the show first before sending her on assignment.

2 Likes

I tend to think this is the publicists way of getting media attention. So often these days you see little snippets of something that has happened on The Project/MKR or (insert whichever name here) and it makes me wonder if these stories are actually paid for by the relevant network.

It’s obvious she’s the next one into the jungle for I’m A Celeb. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Interesting point, she could be doing the whole news reading thing that Sandra Sully has done before - but it’s a bit early in the season for that

Relax, she’s regular for Thursday, Friday & Sunday project + interviews.

Network execs / media also strongly hinted an eventual prime-time news / CA program.

Lisa is stellar at interviewing :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think it was a joke.

Although this was backtracked in the interview on TvTonight. They suggested they were happy with Lisa doing The Project and sinking her teeth into Ten Daily. They also suggested if she had extended special interviews they would be considered. As for her own show it looks a long way off. I hope they don’t leave it too late to give her a slice in primetime.

1 Like

NewsCorp: Anthony Mundine will appear on Channel Ten’s The Project tonight at 6.30pm.

1 Like

Well looks like Lisa is in Las Vegas so is most likely interviewing Cher.

Apparently the interview was pre- recorded from South Africa and didn’t end up going to air…

Didn’t they say they wanted to have him on the show but he was in the air so it was impossible to have him on?

They did. The footage they showed of an interview he gave had a Newscorp watermark on it.

On radio they mentioned Jonathan Moran from Sydney Confidential was distressed by his comments so it must be the interview he did.

1 Like

Lisa is back in Melbourne for tonight’s show.

1 Like

Aparatentely the Sunday Project will be coming from Sydney or Melbourne depending on studio availability.

Not “apparently”. It’s been mentioned here quite a few times already.

A preview of Lisa’s superstar interview in Las Vegas on tonight’s show.
My guess is Celine Dion who will be touring Australia her tickets go on sale this week.

1 Like

Lisa doing some good work on this show.

Her pieces to camera in a story about Barnaby Joyce was well done. The format is surprisingly suiting her abilities.

5 Likes

Meshel Laurie is back on the show this week on Wednesday night.

1 Like

Lisa’s interview with Celine Dion is on next Sunday.

2 Likes

As mentioned on here before… its in Melbourne as hypa is not in the studio.