The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

They should have bumped Wal on Fridays and had Lisa and Georgie as the main hosts.

9 Likes

Yes l read an interview last week that Lisa gave to news.com.au before she even started on the show in which she denied rumours of tension between her and Carrie.
Utter bullshit stories are unfortunately to be expected nowadays in this crazy tabloid media world we now have.

6 Likes

This.

3 Likes

As previously said they should be looking at a Saturday Show.

2 Likes

Not worth it. Nobody is home.

My as well shut down the network on Saturdays then… save power.

2 Likes

They need to come up with something to attract the shut-ins but my point is the demos for The Project would be out.

not at 6.30-730… I say give it a go.

Nothing to loose.

Maybe a best of show? Like what the morning shows do on the weekend, but I don’t think it’s worth producing live TV for a Saturday evening.

2 Likes

Except a shedload of money for little to no return.

Maybe a “The Project: Week in Review” type program could work with the best content from the Sunday-Friday shows, but a proper live Saturday night edition would probably be lucky to get over 500k and that’s being generous!

3 Likes

I agree Saturday’s are a must for the show. Even if it didn’t rate it shows tens commitment to news and current affairs. Just because its a saturday doesn’t mean the network should shut down.

As for tonights show. It was the best Friday night edition I have watched. Really enjoyed it and Georgie did well in the 4th chair. If they were to do a Saturday she would have to be involved somehow.

1 Like

Haven’t Carrie and Lisa both publicly called bullshit?

Yes. So I don’t know why people keep mentioning it.

3 Likes

And here’s another case in point where they’re trying to start rumours of a feud. Waleed was playing along with Pete’s joke. If the so-called journalist had actually ever watched the show before, they’d know he often does that. It’s part of his schtick.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/waleed-aly-burned-in-awkward-interview/news-story/1a17025c127d044e53b7377a9a6d359c

Then we have the supposed upset that Lisa Wilkinson joining The Project was causing (in regards to Carrie Bickmore)

Exactly. Newscorp trying to stir up trouble everywhere.

2 Likes

Oh well no such thing as bad publicity. At least they are being talked about. Proves how relevant the show is.

Lisa Wilkinson is not tonight’s show Gretel Killeen is on tonight’s show.
A promo is airing for Lisa’s special interview with Jacqui Lambie to air on The Sunday Project this week.
Lisa is travelling today to film a special interview for The Project.

3 Likes

It looks like she is travelling overseas - LAX, Johannesburg or Singapore?

Gorgi is hosting tomorrow.

5 Likes