The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Well he is a doctor.

3 Likes

He has but it’s been rare.

2 Likes

HYBPA does not return until May, so there is no clash.

1 Like

Exactly the point that I was highlighting, you might be confused with the question mark on hypba which I typed as it generally appears that way when abbreviated.

1 Like

He lost his voice in 2016 and Hamish filled in for him for two nights.

I saw some digital billboards promoting The Project in Brisbane this morning. Underneath The Project logo where it usually says News Delivered Differently it says ‘Welcomes Lisa Wilkinson’.

I also noticed that the Ten/Tenplay logo were rather small in comparison to what usually features on other out of home advertising the network does.

Waleed is back tonight

3 Likes

And he sounds fluey.

1 Like

Here in Adelaide, they finish showing a recorded piece, on the debate surrounding Australia Day and Aboriginal genocide no less, the presenters introduce the Big Bash then BAM! cricket.

Regardless of the story content, it would’ve been nice to continue watching the show, even on One or Eleven.

1 Like

Special report by Hamish here:

2 Likes

Lisa is doing an interview on the womens Big Bash League cricket on Ten rigth now

Lisa Wilkinson is on the BBL coverage pre game talking about her role with Ten.

She said that in addition to Sunday Project, she will also be on Thursdays and Fridays, which I think was expected. However surprisingly she mentioned that she will also be Carrie’s and Waleed’s main fill-in.

I wonder what role there will be for Gorgi.

3 Likes

none unfortunately

Extremely disappointed that Gorgi has been pushed aside, l hope she might be offered one night a week as a panellist at least.

3 Likes

She could be moved to Ten Eyewitness News fillin perhaps?

The Project have said multiple times that Gorgi will stay with the show… we just don’t know what she will be doing yet.

5 Likes

Maybe she will host with Gorgi? They do it on the US Today show now.

1 Like

Is Gorgi contracted to Ten or freelance?

Here it is again:

The Ten spokeswoman said Wilkinson’s appointment would have no impact on Gorgi Coghlan’s role, saying Coghlan, who is immensely popular with the cast and crew, would remain as a Friday co-host in 2018.

“The rumour is absolute nonsense. Gorgi is, and remains, an integral part of The Project team,” the spokeswoman said.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/tensporttv/status/957120736220528640

5 Likes

Carrie and Waleed are taking more time off now so Georgi will still be needed.