The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

It was meant to be a lighthearted question to end the interview. She didn’t need to act so uptight.

2 Likes

Wish the hosts of our Project NZ had a sense of humour like that presenter … shame about Nigella though

I have followed Nigella’s career for many years and that question Hamish asked she has been asked and answered in the past and she has laughed it off. But in recent years her personality has changed a lot and she comes across very defensive and not so friendly in interviews.

The show’s twitter was updated today
IMG_20180122_162336

3 Likes

Hamish Macdonald co-hosting with Carrie tonight.

5 Likes

Sounds like Waleed is stuck overseas.

When is Lisa’s first show?

1 Like

Next Sunday I think.

1 Like

Carrie said Waleed is away sick.
Pete joked it takes Waleed longer to go through customs than us.

7 Likes

This Sunday 28th Jan.

2 Likes

Four Days To Go. Lisa Wilkinson Joins The Project.

From This Sunday 28 January At 6.30pm

In one of the most-anticipated television debuts of 2018, Lisa Wilkinson starts her hosting duties on The Sunday Project this Sunday, 28 January at 6.30pm.

Joining Hamish Macdonald, Tommy Little and Rachel Corbett at The Sunday Project desk, Lisa will bring her trademark intelligence, warmth and wit to the panel in what is set to be a bumper show.

The team will chat live to Golden Globe Award-winning actress Jessica Chastain, who is in the country promoting her new film Molly’s Game, and friend of The Project, Joel Creasey, will stop by ahead of his Neighbours appearance on Tuesday night.

Then on Thursday, 1 February Lisa will join Carrie Bickmore, Waleed Aly and Peter Helliar at the desk, as well as co-hosting alongside Waleed on Friday night.

9 Likes

Will be interesting to see how she handles going from co-hosting in the main chair on Sunday’s in Sydney to that of what I assume will be sitting in the usual guest hosts chair when she in Melbourne if she’s joining the team and not filling in for Carrie.

It will also be interesting to see how Lisa’s schedule works for the show as presumably she’s just filling in on Friday night after Gorgi just worked over the summer on the show and is probably having some time off.

I base this on them previously commenting that Gorgi is staying with the show which I assume means she won’t lose her Friday night hosting duties - or will she? Guess we will soon see, looking forward to this Sunday!

3 Likes

More bizarre is the fact that they are even bothering with the Sunday Project at all this week given it will be off the following Sunday anyway due to the BBL final.

2 Likes

I’m still struggling to see the point… paying somebody 2m for this?

2 Likes

There’s obviously bigger plans for her at Ten then just a couple of appearances on The Project and executive editor of ten daily as the press release eluded to when it was announced she would be joining the network back in October last year.

Lisa Wilkinson is joining the network in a senior editorial and editorial role.

Further collaborations between Lisa and Network Ten will be announced in the coming months.

4 Likes

I like Lisa but honestly not really that excited about her joining the show.

3 Likes

Waleed is away for the ‘rest of the week’ according to Carrie.

Jungle bound?

3 Likes

The Sunday Project coming from Melbourne (for the first time?) this weekend with no clashes for the recording of HYBPA?.

3 Likes

I don’t think for the entire time Walleed has hosted the show that he’s ever been sick. Interesting…

1 Like

Some people have good immune systems. News at 11.

3 Likes