The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Meaning they will do two shows from Sydney now? Unless the whole Friday team are getting a shake up with Lehmo and Meshel being Melbourne residents as well as Gorgi. Could it be a Monday instead?

I heard that Gorgi was considering quitting The Project a while ago because it’s a long commute for her to Melbourne and she has business interests in the country that make it difficult.This might have been another reason they wanted Lisa.

Anyway, if they don’t use Gorgi as a regular on Fridays, they would probably still want to keep her as a fill-in host when Carrie is sick or on holidays.

2 Likes

They should look at getting Sophie her own show or at least using her more. She is a natural. Even on a show like HYBPA she would be good.

8 Likes

@JBar an interesting tweet on Friday on the project twitter it said 'On Fridays Gorgi really takes (and supplies) the cake! Looking forward to another delicious year '.

I follow Gorgi on twitter and it’s very obvious she loves working Fridays on the show. I think she will continue on Fridays in 2018.

4 Likes

It’s all sounding a bit messy at the moment.

At the start of the show Hamish said to Sophie we can’t discuss certain topics, Sophie said oh yeah politics… :joy:

I think she just revealed that Jarred won when she said “he just told me the other day”.

But Stu has $500 mil

Stalking her?

1 Like

4 Likes

Forget Lisa Wilkinson. This should be Sunday Project’s regular panel. Brilliant tonight.

8 Likes

I’m sure that Mamamia website and Daily Mail will scrutinise every word from Sophie tonight for a series of articles how the winner was accidentally revealed tonight.

1 Like

Now there’s a breakfast lineup

4 Likes

I was surprised to read Sophie was on the panel tonight. She flew to Thailand a couple of weeks ago so she would not leak the result of The Bachelorette finale. Why did she come home early?

Huh, but she didn’t come home early? This is the shows final week, she will be doing lots of promotion for the finale and getting her on the panel is part of that commitment.

1 Like

No Ten tension on Wilkinson’s next Project

Executive producer Campbell will shortly meet with his stars and production team in a specially convened think tank to toss around ideas for 2018. Wilkinson will be invited to join, contractual obligations permitting.

“We now have Sundays confirmed, four amazing key talent and what dreams do we want to fulfil?” Campbell says. “The show heads into the 10th year in July next year. It’s exciting.”

Wilkinson will anchor the Sunday program, which is broadcast from Sydney, but when she will join the weekday show is unclear.

1 Like

Gorgi Coghlan filling in for Carrie tonight.

2 Likes

Green graphics used in medical report tonight

6 Likes

Is that a pus themed graphic? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sophie and Stu on tonight’s show

1 Like