The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

The right wing will have even more reasons to whinge about he allegedly left leaning project. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Leftie Wilkinson is a perfect fit for The Project.

Youā€™re sounding like a broken record in every thread.

10 Likes

Thanks Andrew but just remember that The Project rates 10x higher than your Report on a bad day.

Caio

5 Likes

agree

Peter Helliarā€™s Gold Logie might have gotten further away

9 Likes

Lisa will obviously be Carrieā€™s main fill in and wouldnā€™t be surprised she will take Gorgiā€™s Friday night.
I knew eventually they would appoint a permanent Sunday night host but l was hoping for Chris Bath or Natarsha Belling.

11 Likes

What an an amazing asset to ten!

5 Likes
30 Likes

Yes l totally agree she will be a huge asset to Ten,and her skills will probably be used better at Ten than they were at Nine.

5 Likes

Mal Walden is brilliant. He knew what went down and how ten was ruined.

Bring on more announcements and competition.

20 Likes

I do love the new cheeky Mal.

Quite an entertaining night on Twitterā€¦

16 Likes

Last time I checked Lisa lives in Sydney. Whatā€™s the real reason sheā€™s joining Ten?

Oh yeah? It must be a Ten breakfast program.

More importantly, he was probably witness to the shocking manner in which that management conducted themselves, such as Helen Kapalos disaster.

13 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for

#ProjectBringMalBack

5 Likes

He was witness to all the deplorable treatment of his colleagues and friends and was personally devastated by it all.

2 Likes

The press release from Ten suggests to me that Wilkinson will be part of a rotating panel with the other three hosts, and be the main host on Sunday. The three are not going anywhere according to Ten.

1 Like

But for such a high profile star & if the money rumours are trueā€¦

Sheā€™ll be front and centre every night!

https://twitter.com/melissadoyle/status/919870408915947521

I guess that rules out Mel?

7 Likes

Looks like itā€¦ no way would Mel tweet that to Lisa then take her job.

1 Like