The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Yep just read it after I posted so I deleted it :blush:

1 Like

Kate Ritchie is on the panel on Monday.

5 Likes

so its in Sydney?

It’s a shame TAYG is on Nine cause Shaun would be great as fill in host for this show.

1 Like

She’s in Melbourne today, so might stay until Monday?

1 Like

Hamish Macdonald, Chris Bath, Tommy Little and Rachel Corbett on The Sunday Project again this week.

12 Likes

Great team.

4 Likes

I have been enjoying the Sunday version with the different hosts. Pity it hasn’t really begun to fire in the ratings but I hope Ten keep it there throughout the summer.

9 Likes

I think Rachel Corbett twice a week is too much though. I like her but she’s a bit full-on sometimes.

1 Like

I see they’re repeating it at 10.30pm. Are they trying to expose it to a wider audience or just run out of content and need to repeat it?

Why not both?

The [Weekday] Project is repeated late night too.

1 Like

But not 10.30pm.

And has 48 Hours, the show that followed it, ever been on the main Ten channel? I always thought it was a One show.

Sunday Project has been encored at 10.30pm on most Sundays.

Yes - most weeks this year.

2 Likes

Slightly different infographic this morning, appears the show will be from Sydney tonight also

3 Likes

Kate Ritchie is on the panel tonight with Tommy Little filling in for Pete Hellier.

1 Like

It is hosted from Sydney to suit the schedule of Kate Ritchie and also the stars of Thor: Ragnarok who attended the Sydney premiere on the weekend.

Thank goodness they brought the director out for the second half of that interview. He was funnier and better value than Chris and Mark.

2 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson Joins Network Ten.

Network Ten is delighted to announce that Lisa Wilkinson is joining the network in a senior hosting and editorial role, effective January 2018.

Lisa will join the team of TEN’s award-winning news and current affairs program, The Project, in a hosting role. She will work alongside The Project’s hosts Carrie Bickmore, Waleed Aly and Peter Helliar, as well as hosting The Sunday Project.

The Project has recently been expanded to six nights a week, Sunday to Friday, at 6.30pm.

Further collaborations between Lisa and Network Ten will be announced in the coming months.

Network Ten Chief Content Officer, Beverley McGarvey, said: “Lisa Wilkinson is one of the most respected journalists and television presenters in Australia and we are thrilled that she has agreed to join Network Ten’s fantastic stable of on-air talent.

“In a career that has spanned magazines, radio, television and digital media, Lisa has established her credentials as a leading figure in the Australian media industry. She has a great connection to the Australian public and a reputation that is second to none. We are proud that she has agreed to join the acclaimed team at The Project and The Sunday Project.”

18 Likes

Interesting development.

Big deal for her to move to ten considering they’ve had a hiring freeze. This is great with cbs coming on board. They can begin to rebuild the news department.

2 Likes

now watch the ratings go up:) all of lisas followers will follow :slight_smile:

1 Like