The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

That’s your problem. I don’t see that.

Lol I can still input my opinion right? I’m not saying people should dislike him.

2 Likes

Sounds like it though. You seem to have a long list of TV personalities you dislike. Must be tiring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Your emoji use is tiring! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Now you know how we feel. :joy:

We use to have this debate over Hamish on the old forum, everyone is entitled to their opinion. We might not all agree at times but at least respect a person’s opinion.
Personally l like Hamish and enjoy his appearances on The Project.
Tonight’s line-up would’ve been perfect without Tommy Little, cannot stand the guy.

2 Likes

Sunday team this week

7 Likes

God the top story is using vision from 7 and 9 news.
CBS seriously better overhaul their newsroom because this is just really bad.

6 Likes

They virtually have no news gathering resources these days. Especially on weekends.

We can live in hope that CBS invest more. I doubt they’ll just let their newly purchased asset decay.

8 Likes

100% agree. On screen and in person.
Is he still contracted to ABC US?

It;'s a good team tonight! easy watching and flowing conversation with no one trying to talk over the other. Particularly like how Gretel can get a word in without Walleed belittling her.

5 Likes

I didn’t even notice tbh… I’d be surprised if many people did (or care).

3 Likes

Hugh Riminton is on tonight’s show to talk about his first book about his career in news.

IMG_20170926_160254

8 Likes

Hamish Macdonald is co-hosting with Carrie tonight.

4 Likes

Sunday team this week is Hamish Macdonald, Sarah Harris, Tommy Little and Rachel Corbett.

4 Likes

Future Sunday host suggestions and predictions:

Male: Hugh Rimington, Matt White, Rove McManus, Dr Andrew Rochford (* Brad McEwan should have a stint at filling-in for Waleed)

Female: Anjali Rao, Jessica Rowe, Natasha Exelby, Sandra Sully.

1 Like

Waleed was in Sydney to host Google’s YouTube Brandcast sales event, featuring a special performance by Elton John.

3 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan filling in for Carrie tonight.

1 Like

Where is Lehmo on Fridays, anyways? I swear I have seen him in more than a month on the panel.

Carrie’s interview with singer/actor Johnny Ruffo who is currently fighting brain cancer is on tonight’s show.

4 Likes