The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Rove McManus is on The Sunday Project joining Chris Brown, Natarsha Belling, Rachel Corbett and Tim Blackwell this week.

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to avoid that then.

4 Likes

Not a bad idea to have high profile names rotate hosting roles though.

So did they bring it back on Sunday just to give Rove a gig?

Why not try a different show with Rove? Or change the format a bit so its not just an extension of the weekday shows. more celebs would come on like they used to for Rove Live. stuff like that.

1 Like

Lehmo normally does The Project on Friday nights but tonight he is in Etihad Stadium for the EJ Whitten Legends Game. Lehmo will be doing boundary rider duties. Who is going to fill in for Lehmo?

Tommy Little filling in for Lehmo and Matt White co-hosting with Gorgi tonight.

5 Likes

Sarah Harris will be co-hosting with Waleed on Friday night next week.

8 Likes

Instead of flying a pregnant lady down to Melbourne why can’t she host on Sunday in Sydney?

1 Like

She’s pregnant, not incapacitated

17 Likes

So Dr Chris and Natarsha again this week… looks like that’s the main team. Tim Blackwell is back and Rachel Corbett is on tonight with Rove taking the comedian role.

1 Like

5 Likes

There are too many people at the desk. They’re talking over each other too often and they are having trouble getting a camera on individuals when they talk so we keep getting the wrong shots.

Also, Tim Blackwell can hardly criticise others about bad haircuts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

5 seems to work well for Studio 10, however, I agree with you. It’s not working for this show.

4 Likes

Who is Rachel Corbett?

1 Like

She originally comes from Big Brother and then went onto radio and has worked her way up to the “top”

I thought they might get Ricki Lee to sing her new song?

1 Like

Executive producer Craig Campbell has told The Australian that Carrie Bickmore has not signed a contract for next year … but he hopes that she will. Peter Helliar is signed for next year and beyond.

7 Likes

Would another network poach her?

Surely Carrie is seen as one of the most popular and successful stars, plus a few Logies including Gold?

Looks like radio for now is her thing though?

1 Like

The Australian indicates that, yes, Carrie would go to SCA radio if she left.

6 Likes

Radio and a much lighter TV schedule would probably suit her.

Either Georgie or Natarsha to replace her if she doesn’t renew (i assume)