The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Thanks for capitalising the name of the magazine. If you hadn’t, I would’ve been seriously concerned with your choice of reading material.

Now I’m just mildly concerned.

1 Like

They mentioned last night that tonight’s 2000th show will feature flashbacks from past shows.

3 Likes

Will Pickering make an appearance?

Some of the clips seen from tonight’s 2000th episode.

9 Likes

The sight of a topless Steve Price has burnt my retinas. :scream: How could they do that to us? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sure to that make the 3,000th episode highlights :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan co-hosting with Waleed tonight.

1 Like

Gorgi filling in for Carrie again tonight.

2 Likes

Different view of The Project set

5 Likes

What ever happened to George Negus on the project. Loved him on it back in the day.

2 Likes

He hasn’t been a panelist since 2012. Not sure what he is doing now.

2 Likes

Probably sitting back and relaxing and doing retirement (or he could do a Mike Munro and come back like in a few years).

2 Likes

Hamish Macdonald is filling in for Waleed next week.

3 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan filling in for Carrie tonight.

3 Likes

The Project on Wednesday - Peter Helliar had report from the budget lockup again this year, this time featuring a number of journalists from rival networks actively participating as well as some Ten stars. The segment started with Samuel Johnson, a gold Logie and gold hat.

11 Likes

Where Carrie was tonight:

6 Likes

Monday night - ‘the grumpiest interview ever’.

5 Likes

Waleed returns tonight.
Natarsha Belling co-hosting with Waleed on Friday night.

6 Likes

Tom Cruise will be “live at the desk” on next Tuesday’s show according to a promo tonight. I guess the episode will be broadcast from Sydney given Cruise will be on Sunrise in the morning then attend the Australian premiere of his new movie The Mummy.

Carrie really was on fire tonight. So many funny one liners and jokes. The talk of considering showing Side Vag at the Logies had me in stitches. :joy:

5 Likes