The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Where was his compassion for other attacks exactly?? I never said he “should” cry for every attack - just that he didn’t.

I don’t think you really know what you are talking about to be honest.

You are all over the place

2 Likes

No I am not. Miss means what it says.

What???

That it was missing. I never said he should cry.

I would love to see an example of that “compassion” he has always shown for other terrorist attacks. Because people sure keep commenting on how he always shows it.

I’m done trying to be rational with you, you seem to be picking at a little everything he does. Obsessed much mate?

I’ve actually become bored by the same old topic of you trying to dominate the field here, by picking arguments with certain members because you don’t agree with it. Don’t kid yourself that if you think your argument is intelligent when you seem to attack people who have a different and much more logical opinion then you.
You can have debates with us, but when you have something more of substance to chat instead of picking on Jbar and he has not attacked anyone or you for that matter. Rather he was pressing the point the right wing conservatives in this country and including yourself and whoever follows your opinions are pushing a narrative that all muslims are dangerous when in fact they are not. Scomo is always in that list too.

Cya later, wouldn’t want to be married to ya.

3 Likes

Perhaps you need to watch the show more regularly then.

3 Likes

I suspect he doesn’t. :wink:

1 Like

Lol. The only one doing any personal attacks was JBar and turdall. Show me a single personal attack on another member from me, please.

1 Like

What? I am not attacking just stating a fact. Your posts are all over the place and you try and spin and manipulate your comments to suit yourself. It is what you constantly do on this forum. Not the first time won’t be the last. Anyway I am over discussing this with you. You are irrational and your opinions are irrational.

3 Likes

Let’s get rid of all this tension and take a dump together! :slight_smile:

Murder on the dance floor… :stuck_out_tongue:
Should we create a separate thread for the debate, Ifeel that its getting a bit heated?

They are not all over the place. If I say something is “missing”, it means it’s not there. I only say what I mean. If I want to say something else - like “he should cry”, then I would say that.

There you go again. You personally attack. Show me one thing that is irrational. Show me where I spin. Show me where I manipulate.

And, by the way, as I always say, show me one personal attack from me.

I already have… But I can expect much from someone as uneducated as you :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for personal attacks saying F##k you to me was one.

I can count 5 personal attacks from you in just two posts here. That doesn’t include ones further above and from JBar and ShadowDan. You are yet to see one from me.

Here you go again manipulating and spinning. I just told you one.

I’m talking about this thread.

Manipulating a situation again…

Can you please stop personally attacking me?