The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

There’s always a “pool arrangement” with the Prime Minister’s engagements that are in ‘smaller’ or boutique locations.

That pool crew (just a news camera operator) would’ve filmed the cutaways for all to use… and it would’ve been (obviously) a 10 cammo.

5 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Appears to be no hugging :thinking:

8 Likes

Also on Sunrise

The Project have done a great job on this matter. There really isn’t another platform in Australia like it.

5 Likes

They’ll probably get her more when they move it back to Sydney.

2 Likes

I missed Waleed’s tears for every other terrorist attack.

1 Like

What?

You know when you have a prime minister, or a whole bunch of twits from right-wing group and liberal right wing party condemning a whole race for a bunch of terrorist attacks that 100% have had nothing to do with it , except radicals who have been ideological brainwashed by Islamic State or the so called defunct Al-queada then yeah he has a right to be upset and tearful.

It is apparent some of you right wingers do not get this AT ALL. If you have a problem with The Project and Waleed’s editorials then stop watching. Simple.

6 Likes

He also missed the editorials for other terrorist attacks. That’s what happens when you’re too busy trolling.

6 Likes

Exactly Waleed has always delivered heartfelt editorials on ALL terrorist attacks.

7 Likes

Thanks Andrew.

Those other editorials were textbook examples of obfuscation and evading the issue - and there were no tears. JBar here’s an idea - how about you stop attacking other members?

He’s not doing that at all it seems you the tv guy are doing that… and no Waleed doesn’t do that either. It’s all in your head. Too much Andrew volt.

4 Likes

And the record shows:

It Doesnt show anythings jens, shows he does editorials on all terrorist attacks. You are just finding something to pick on him about. Time to get a new stick, you are not going to convince people here.

LOL oops spelling mistake, Volt! haha- wish we we could put Andrew Bolt in a volt :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry Tom!

1 Like

It shows his obfuscating and evading of the real issues. It also shows my original comment (which was a response to BJT2’s lavish praise) “I missed Waleed’s tears for every other terrorist attack” was a fact and that, no, he doesn’t “always” deliver heartfelt editorials on ALL terrorist attacks, as others suggest. I’m not trying to convince anyone. I just express my opinion without attacking other members.

You do realise he cried because he too was at a mosque that day praying. He realised that it could have been him.

I remember being in Barcelona and having a cry the day the attacks happened there. I was walking down that street only hours before the attack. I have felt sad during other attacks as well but never had that sort of emotion.

3 Likes

Yeah well I cried but I wasn’t at a mosque praying.

That is obviously just the type of person you are. Not everyone is like you. I don’t produce tears too often… And perhaps he is the same. Waleed has always shown compassion for attacks and I don’t think he needs to cry everytime an attack happens.

2 Likes