The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

2 Likes

If shows like Outsider and Bolt can exist (even though I don’t agree with 99% of what they say), then The Project and the lefties should be able to exist as well.

There are comments which criticize both this show and the Sky After Dark shows. Whilst I have my personal opinion I also think that there should be shows that exist to cater for those in both sides of the political spectrum.

Sure, those who are conservative will say The Project is left-leaning while those who are to the left hate Sky and their right wing views, and that’s totally alright since we all have opinions. But I think we can come to the conclusion that diversity is very important in the media landscape, just that there needs to be a balance.

Just my two cents.

6 Likes

Plugging Facebook and Twitter instead of 10Play. I guess at least viewers outside of AEDT can see it live.

1 Like

This is what the project should be! Amazing build up. Really looking forward to it.

4 Likes

If anyone is wondering what else and who will be on the show tonight.

1 Like

2000 viewers on fb.

Expect Hamish, Gorgi and Rachel will takeover from 7pm.

1 Like

5 Likes

Now just tipping over 4000 on Facebook.

Here’s the Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectTV/videos/335749733744694/

Is it just me or is Waleed really putting words in Scott Morisons mouth? From the comments I have seen, people are commenting that the interview isn’t really going far… pretty much like Monday on 7.

1 Like

Waleed being his usual hostile, divisive self.

1 Like

I’ve never seen someone this uncomfortable on camera since Mal Meninga

2 Likes

I feel like this isn’t going anywhere.

Was this prerecorded?

And Morrison imploding. Joyous to watch.

2 Likes

No it’s live.

Why does Scott Morrison have to make this about himself? Me me me me… I did this … I did that. Like get over yourself and answer the bloody questions.

It’s oretty compelling to watch.

I expect sky news will be skewering Waleed tonight on their various programs.

7 Likes

I like the use of the desk like a coffee table

2 Likes

after tonight i am loving welled alot more :slight_smile: so will be tuning into the project al ot more from now. as for scott morrison hes nothing but a lying self centred sob

Really?!? Fair is fair, he was pretty respectful of letting the prime minister set the agenda, gave him time to get to the answer and all “ScoMo” could do was dance around the question and change topic. I actually don’t think Waleed was hostile at all.

8 Likes

Because Waleed and The Project have questioned his form re muslims in Australia. That was the point of the interview.