The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Bolt Report - Nicholas Reece has a weekly segment.
Outsiders - had kids from climate protest last week.
PM Live - Dee Madigan, Nicholas Reece, Richo plus more are all on weekly.
I could go on.

However, I can’t name a single right winged person hosting a program, or with a weekly segment on the national broadcaster.

Insiders has had right wing journalist on the panel every week like Gerard Henderson, Niki Savva and over the years Andrew Bolt, Piers Akerman, Chris Kenny.

The drum has right wing freaks on the show daily.

ScoMo & Waleed tonight, no commercials!

2 Likes

3 Likes

The interview will go for half an hour

4 Likes

I guess the prime minister realised how damaging it was to cancel that first interview and how it could have just kept growing into something bigger.

Apparently it’s commercial free as well

1 Like

Is ScoMo now a dangerous threat to our society? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Must be true then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Must be desperate for anyone to listen to what he has to say. :joy:

Promo

Prime Minister Scott Morrison Speaks To Waleed Aly.

Tonight On The Project At 6.30pm On 10 And WIN Networks.

It’s the interview the country is asking for.

Tonight on The Project, Prime Minister Scott Morrison joins Waleed Aly live in studio to have the conversation Australia needs to have.

This television exclusive comes to you live and commercial free from 6.30pm until 7.00pm.

11 Likes

This will be great viewing!

4 Likes

It’s a shame it will be happening in the 6:30pm portion of the show rather than the 7pm one in terms of ratings for both the interview and the lead-out program (Show Me The Movie).

2 Likes

The project really hitting its strides in being front and center in the national conversation. Very relevant to today’s audience.

Will be interesting to see how that scum bag Morrison handles this.

4 Likes

You sound like an insightful, well educated person :roll_eyes:

Available to view on Twitter and Facebook

1 Like

I hope Morrison isn’t as combative as he’s been in his media conferences, otherwise it’s going to be a tedious 30 minutes

Very well educated.

I use harsh and abrasive terms when warranted and directed at people who deserve it.

2 Likes

And humble too by the sounds of it.

So what is it- a debate or a chat? Sounds like an excuse for the morally superior Waleed Aly to climb onto his pedestal and parade his left wing ideology. Sco Mo will need to be combative.

1 Like

Judging it even before it screens. :weary:

1 Like