The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

We have to get rid of the old cuckoos from the liberal party for such a distinguished politician to handle Australia as a whole and the liberal party.

Not true, not entirely wrong either. Extremists from BOTH sides are dangerous. Period.

2 Likes

Charming, well educated opinion.

You call them dangerous, yet not The Project which has attempted to turn everyone against the Prime Minister with a false accusation. The Project and their extreme left views are a dangerous threat to our society.

Sorry, didn’t know you were in the liberal shadow cabinet at the time.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you weren’t there either, but the only ones that can tell us probably won’t.

1 Like

Genuinely unhinged if you think that’s “extreme” left

3 Likes

Obviously no one has told them about communism before.

The exclusive interview with Jacinda Ardern is a coup for the Project and for 10. Nine and Seven would’ve wanted such an interview for their Sunday night shows.

3 Likes

The ABC and SBS too.

And Sky News :rofl:

Charlie Pickering on his show tonight backed Waleed Aly saying that he had spoken to someone who was at that cabinet meeting.

4 Likes

Hugh’s tweet sums it up

5 Likes

Didn’t someone from The Project interview her just recently? or was that 60mins?

Lol. That’s laughable. You clearly only watch sky news and agree with every other dangerous right ring commentary such as Andrew bolt. If anything it’s the ring wing nutters on sky news free dark who are doing the most damage as well and as well as the government curr4ntly. I work with these communities so I know the damage that has already been done by the comments Scott Morrison has done psychological to the communities and young people within I work with. Don’t you dare say use the project as a mean to spread more hate with your dangerous comments.

5 Likes

Charles Wooley from 60 Minutes did a cringeworthy one in February last year.

Hamish did one with the prime minister and her partner in May last year.

I don’t think that’s the case. They often have some right winged guests or cohosts. Other right winged shows would never have that.

2 Likes

Russell Crowe is a fan.

5 Likes

Such as?

They all have their token LWL/RWNJ for ‘balance’