The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday -

Jan Fran is joining Tommy, Hamish and Lisa.

3 Likes

I too was shocked when I found outā€¦

1 Like

see not all of us gay people are flamboyent and show off that we are gay some of us are dignfied

2 Likes

the two are not mutually exclusive

13 Likes

I know many people who are flamboyant and dignified. And even if they are not it shouldnā€™t matter. Be YOU.

5 Likes

Seriously wtf ? Dudeā€¦ Itā€™s all about being ourselves and showing pride Nothing wrong with that. Not for you to judge.

4 Likes

ok i will eat what i just said wrote and eat hamble pie . iam sorry for what i wrote and iam sorry for being judgemental

1 Like

Flamboyant yet dignified above the desk.

9 Likes

Ok, why is this a talking point. What people do in their private lives - is private. We all have jobs, and personally I like to separate work/personal life. A persons job should not be based on their sexual preference, but on their experience and knowledge.
Isnā€™t this forum a discussion on media, ideas, thoughts et al?

10 Likes

I love Hamish :heart:

4 Likes

Those pins!

On Friday Carrie was asked on Twitter when she was returning to The Project she said-
ā€œOnce l work out how to do life with 3 Kids l should be good to goā€

Monday -

Waleed is returning tonight.

2 Likes

Thank goodness

2 Likes

Good luck. My mum couldnā€™t work it out until I was 16. So that was a 10 year break from work.

Tuesday -
Natasha Exelby joining the team tonight.

7 Likes

She has already been very naughty with a Tash joke. :joy: Love her.

4 Likes

Heā€™s sexy in speedos too :slight_smile:

Love Tash. It just kills me that 10 have nothing for her to do permanently.

13 Likes

Donā€™t they have some journalist vacancies? They could send her to LA to be US correspondent. Surely they can find something.

5 Likes