The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

For what its worth, Sarah Harris mentioned in a social media comment last week that she is currently scheduled to do The Sunday Project every fortnight (I know we’ve seen that, but new that its a regular thing).

1 Like

More info on the 'fake news" article that was published on 9 Honey.

(The tweet from 9 Honey has been deleted.)

This report from NewsCorp has more on the deceptive article. Showing a picture of Lisa with a baby and referring to a husband Peter but only reveling later that the subject of the article is someone else.

1 Like

When are the media going to actually have consequences for misinforming the public? Can a public member sue a journalist for misinforming them?

3 Likes

New project promo just aired… interesting to say the least. Must be part of the new campaign. The entire team featured.

Is it this one?
9 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

Turns out it’s the conviction against Cardinal George Pell (see separate thread for media coverage and religion discussion).

2 Likes

I think it was fairly obvious at the time, with a few of the newspapers trying to report what they could without specifically mentioning the case.

5 Likes

Interesting ad just aired promting Waleed reporting from Vietnam for the Trump-Kim summit, it featured very quick transitions with a big block italics font voiced by Lisa.

2 Likes

Friday -

Andrew Rochford hosting with Gorgi, Dave Thornton and Tommy Little.

2 Likes

Two comedians tonight? Who cancelled?

Hamish lapping it up at Mardi Gras

6 Likes

Where’s his girlfriend?

Who’s girlfriend?

Hamish is gay…

9 Likes

Natasha Exelby on the show Tuesday

9 Likes

:open_mouth: