The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

And One (10Peach)!

1 Like

One is 10 Bold.

1 Like

Of course. My mistake :man_facepalming:

aaaah, the 7PM Project launch. 10 years ago. The good old days… :slight_smile:

Tuesday -

On tonight’s show Jamila Rizvi’s interview with Saeed Maasarwe, father of Aiia the young Arab-Israeli woman who was brutally murdered in Melbourne last week.

Anyone else find it a little strange that she writes and is contracted for 9’s subscription site Future Women but is allowed to appear on The Project?

I don’t mind it, cause she’s great, but just thought 9 would’ve tried to utilise her more.

10 really should nab her. Get her to contribute to 10 Daily, The Project (as she has been) and across 10 platforms in general.

No. I think it shows some maturity by Nine that Rizvi appears on the ABC and Ten.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for people being able to appear across networks such as 10/ABC do regularly… it’s just not something that we really see from 9/7 so a little surprising IMO.

3 Likes

A lot of freelancers now, it’s cheaper for the network.

Is it?

And it looks cheap as well.

Jamila is a greater interviewer:
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1087625265948254208?s=20

Beautiful interview.

Jamila mentioned at the end of the interview when she joined the crew at the desk that the father reached out to The Project to tell his story.

1 Like

Great to have a show that can cover stories like that on commercial TV.

1 Like

Thursday -
Waleed returning from holidays.

Friday -
Waleed,Gorgi, Tommy Little and Meshel Laurie.

1 Like

SBS Chief football analyst Craig Foster reporting for the project tonight from Bangkok about a football refugee encarcerated in a Thai gaol waiting to be extradited to Bahrain despite being a refugee.

These are the types of stories the project does so well.

3 Likes

1 Like

I would totally watch a TV show with Tommy and Meshel. You listening pilot week?

Sunday -

Sarah Harris and Celia Pacquola joining Hamish and Lisa tonight.

5 Likes