The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

This is such a great idea and I love the use of the videowalls here:
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1086175179418435584?s=20

What a great panel. I like Andrew too, still don’t understand why he didn’t work on Breakfast.

5 Likes

I prefer it when Chris Bath is the newsreader rather than just a panellist.

He’s about as funny as a burning orphanage.

I have never heard of Jamila Rizvi until now, but her live cross really impressed me. The tribute at the end of the clip was outstanding and so well thought out.

4 Likes

She has appeared on the panel quite a few times. You can google some clips from her appearances.

Panel tonight was a lot better than usual!

1 Like

Not really. I don’t think Chris Bath was a good fit with this group. She’s been great with other groupings.

Hamish, Chris, Tommy Little and Rachel Corbett were gold.

Maybe Chris might fit in well with the Sunday panel of Hamish, Lisa and Tommy (nothing against Sarah Harris though).

2 Likes

Hamish, Chris, Tommy and Rachel were a much better Sunday combo than the current line up.

1 Like

Best Sunday lineup imo is what we got last week with Lisa, Hamish, Tommy and Sarah! Chris could replace Sarah but I quite like Sarah’s presence.

The Project needs to extend to Saturday’s, maybe Chris can anchor the Saturday program.

1 Like

Chris Bath will be reading news on the weekends.

The only night Chris would be available is a Friday so hopefully we will see her make some appearances this year.

And potentially Sunday when they move the show back to Sydney for Sunday’s?

Next week -

Hamish Macdonald hosting Monday - Wednesday with Waleed returning from holidays on Thursday (24 January).

3 Likes

Sunday -

Susie Youseff joining Hamish, Lisa and Tommy tonight.

3 Likes

Extended promo, I quite like it.

7 Likes

10 years already… wow.
Isn’t this year also the 10th year of 9Go?

Yep it sure is on 9 August.

1 Like

And 7two if I recall