The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Only a handful of times.

Sunday -
Interview with Pamela Anderson! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t a disaster. News at Six was getting higher ratings than just about everything tried since. Yes, Sifon, they are arguably not coming to Ten for news in that hourā€¦ but they not coming to Ten at all in that hour. Local news works. Itā€™s about the only thing that can get them a decent number there - and I mean decent.

No it didnā€™t divide the country as it was minor news. Lisa Wilkinson trying desperately hard to confect more controversy.

Waleed Aly does the pre-recorded editorials really well, and has matured into a great interviewer. When he was first on the project I didnā€™t really like him as he came over as too smug, but over time that smugness has eased. Lisa Wilkinson is trying way too hard with those pre-recorded editorials, I think, as itā€™s not working and she is coming over as too smug. A live discussion about the topic with whoever else is on the panel would be far better.

1 Like

I always get confused by those promos. joins us? at the desk? if itā€™s a pre record it could actually be Hamish as he is in America right nowā€¦ and in saying that if heā€™s not available Sunday who will host?

Yeah, Iā€™m sure Lisa Wilkinson single handedly created that. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Waleed did last week. So I would assume he will again this week?

1 Like

Hamish is suppose to be back this Sunday plus he is filling in for Waleed all next week.
Also Sarah Harris is on the show again this Sunday. :joy:

3 Likes

Hamish probably did a quick trip to US/Mexico for a special report. Good to see some more in depth stuff making its way to commercial tv especially ten as they continue to improve their news coverage.

5 Likes

Sarah Harris is on the panel tonight.

Great to see that Tanya Hennessy is on the show on Friday night.

3 Likes

Tuesday -

Meshel Laurie joining Pete,Lisa and Hamish on the show tonight.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The cross to Steve Price, presumably from the top of 10ā€™s studios at Pyrmont tonight, was equally as stupid as Tim Baileyā€™s earlier.

3 Likes

A poncho would have been better than Price battling to hold on to the useless umbrella.

More stupid though was the calendar. Iā€™ll give money to help the homeless but I wouldnā€™t buy that calendar.

Iā€™d say youā€™re not the target audience. :thinking:

1 Like

Also he was holding it with a tissue or piece of cloth. whats with that?

I thought it was a folded printed sheet of paper, that was maybe his notes?

It was probably some notes for what he was talking about, they appeared to have gotten scrunched up and a little wet.

Friday -
Tanya Hennessy joining Dave Thornton, Hamish and Gorgi.

2 Likes

Sunday -

Hamish has a series of special reports from US/Mexico borders, first story airs this Sunday.

1 Like