The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Why is she famous again?

I just don’t think you get it. Fair enough. Some people are quite narrow minded and don’t see the bigger picture.

4 Likes

I just don’t think you get it. Fair enough. Some people are quite narrow minded and don’t see the bigger picture.

Haha my point exactly.

4 Likes

Haha my point exactly.

Seriously, is there any need to act so childish? Not sure what’s so hard to understand that there are bigger expectations placed upon the leader of a country than your average person.

6 Likes

Friday -
Sarrah Le Marquand joining Meshel Laurie, Waleed and Gorgi.

2 Likes

Wow hun you are showing real maturity. I worked with 5 year olds that showed more maturity than your comments.

6 Likes

You threw the first (of 2 and my 0) insults.

Back on topic, y’all.

Anyone recall ratings late into when The Project was still at 7? Wondering if that’s still viable.

1 Like

When it was just The 7pm Project?
I think it hovered around the 700k mark.

They are still on at 7pm. The 6.30 lead-in allows for the 7pm half to be stronger; stronger than having Bondi Vet at 6.30.

They obviously need local news at 6-7.

Were they an hour as The 7pm Project or just half an hour?

Half hour.

1 Like

Half hour at 7pm.

Maybe 6-630 local news. It can’t rate any worse than Pointless and is a better investment as it grows the brand and has the ability to slowly pick up viewers once they build more trust in the 10 News brand.

1 Like

Exactly. But really, if they’re doing 6-6:30, then why not to 7 as well? When the biggest (by faaaaaarrrrrr) slice of the viewing pie at that time is local news.

on other channels. THey’re not coming to Ten to watch news at 6 or 6:30.

Ten should be concerned about the 5pm news getting beat by The Chase.

Used to rate 1m on the back of Masterchef.

Then they had to mess it up by extending it after Negus was axed and the whole news revolution disaster.

I would say the market is oversaturated. Ten would have more luck trying some obscure and different.