The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Why not “spread the word” about Sports Tonight since nobody seems to know when the hell it’s on? Everybody knows when The Project is on, it hasn’t changed in several years.

3 Likes

New crawler and a promo

12 Likes

New music by the sound of things in the updates as well.

1 Like

New set and graphics also?

I was thinking potentially refreshed graphics since the Social Media pages and new title-card are a more richer gradient blue close to 10’s new logo. I think the Set is too early to be changed as it still looks fresh but there could be a tweak made here and there.

I think the backdrop is a little darker than before. But I might just be seeing things.

Thursday -
Dave Thornton filling in for Peter tonight.

2 Likes

Graphics do look different

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes they have given the graphics a minor update.
Looks fresh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

new titlecard looks sick, I also like the darker look but it’s still light outside, they could keep a lighter look for summer.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Will the project ever go for a cleaner look? The dark blues have been there forever. The lens flares and other such effects are so dated.

1 Like

Are they using the new 10 News First Graphics? They look similar.

I was hoping for a little refresh of the backdrop and graphics and while this is nice, it’s much of the same and probably barely noticeable for the everyday person.

1 Like

The new graphics are nice. They seem to have taken away the skyline and emphasised the city lights, like it was when they launched.

4 Likes

I agree go graphics are nice. I dislike that they have the changed the lighting on the // light boxes to blue…

2 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like they’ve removed the Peoject crawler from the top of the backdrops, don’t mind the darker blue hues used and sharper lens flares.

1 Like

I wonder if three 's version of The Project NZ will take this theme this year or next year or at all?

2 Likes