The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I was thinking maybe ten should try and poach Kate Ritchie. She isnt my favourite. But is obviously a very popular figure and could bring in a different audience to ten.

Yes, because her last turn with them hosting Don’t Tell the Bride turned out so well.

2 Likes

Was that her fault or the premise of the shows fault?

Either way very different shows. If she can win an award for her radio show there is obviously popularity towards her.

I’d argue they’re different mediums. John Laws and Alan Jones did well on radio but TV audiences haven’t appreciated them to the same degree

Doesnt her logie wins suggest she is popular on tv too?

1 Like

On a program she grew up on? It means her character is popular.

would rather Marty

Wednesday -
Tommy is filling in for Pete again tonight.

2 Likes

Odd question, but are the video walls of the Sydney set used for anything other than The Sunday Project?

They’ve been used for Ten Sport broadcasts from the studio. Probably also got used for Saturday Night.

The Loop uses them for their new set, Sports Tonight, Bachelor/Bachelorette Unpacked videos use it now also.

New Network Ten logo is set to launch during the show tonight. I guess this already would have been mentioned in the Network Ten 2019 thread.

2 Likes

New logo? Tell me more :wink:

11 Likes

I wonder if we will get a new set and graphics for the show, to boot?

1 Like

Would love to see new graphics and backdrop images for The Project, the set is fine.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Tonight’s ender

7 Likes

The whole show needs a facelift, it’s become very stale this year.

I would love to see them swap the desk out for a couch during the last part of the show, especially when they have a guest in the studio. Something fresh and different, a more casual vibe after the serious news headlines/stories are finished and a nice transition into entertainment content following at 7:30pm.

1 Like

From 10’s press release tonight:

After a decade on air, The Project continues to break news, make news and entertain and inform Australians in its own unique way – six nights a week. This year, 10 will roll out the biggest marketing campaign it has ever put behind a single program to spread the word about The Project.

People know about the show, they’re just not watching it when you want them to or when it’s scheduled. Try addressing that first and then people might tune in.

11 Likes

How would you change it then? News rates best at 6pm, it’s on at 6.30

1 Like