The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday -
Gorgi hosting with Hamish, Tommy and Jan Fran tonight.
Chatting to Lisa Wilkinson in Los Angeles.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning.

Does anyone actually care about this blatant publicity stunt?

Tonight’s studio chat with Nick Cummins is more awkward than Lisa’s interview last week.

The guy would have to regret ever going on The Bachelor in the first place. He has seriously dented himself in the public eye.

If Lisa would have asked hard hitting questions last week and Nick wouldn’t have laughed the whole thing off, there would have been no reason for another interview this week.

Except for the publicity appearance to sell his book which was prebooked way before The Bachelor finished.

5 Likes

From what he said during the interview, publicity for the book has been put on hold.

The shows royal correspondent covering their Australian trip is… Anne Edmonds :joy:

2 Likes

The project, news delivered differently…is their catch phrase!

2 Likes

Monday -
Julia Morris talking about her new show Blind Date which premieres tonight.

1 Like

Is Morris standing in front of the Streets logo or iHeartRadio logo?! :thinking:

4 Likes

A love logo. :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Friday -
Lisa Wilkinson is back hosting with Waleed, Gorgi and Meshel Laurie.

2 Likes

Really? I don’t think any less of him that’s for sure… maybe to some bachelor fans he has a damaged reputation but to the sporting fans I don’t think they’d give two tosses.

Lisa’s interview with David Beckham will air this Sunday. I think this was one of the interviews she did whilst in London.
David and Victoria Beckham will travel to Sydney to attend the Invictus Games.

1 Like

Sunday -
Jo Stanley joining Tommy, Hamish and Lisa.

1 Like

There’s a show in the Hamish & Tommy double act. A revamped Coast To Coast?

1 Like

What is going on. They gave Jamie Lee Curtis the last two segments tonight, rather than just the last 4 minutes they usually give guests. The interview was far more relaxed, none of the cutting off and rushing. Why don’t they do this more often.

9 Likes