The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m not sure what any of this has to do with The Project.

1 Like

Sorry, was talking about how Ten should entice Matt Doran back to Ten and deviated away from the topic.

To get back on topic…

I thought the ratings The Sunday Project got yesterday was really good. Goes to show how important a good lead-in was. Ten seriously needs to think about a good lead-in for The Project rather than Pointless. The two shows target two very different audiences and it’s not going to help either.

4 Likes

The Project hosts clash over Opera House racing controversy: ‘You’re a w***er’

Price having a heated discussion that’s not even newsworthy :joy:cause it happens everyday of his life.
And we have seen many heated discussions involving him on The Project over the years.
I thought ‘wanker’ was his middle name cause he is called it often enough. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Must say I’ve found Lisa’s ‘big’ interviews rather underwhelming thus far. More hype than substance.

1 Like

Wednesday -
Tommy Little hosting with Carrie,Pete and Narelda Jacobs tonight.

6 Likes

Tommy as host? That should be interesting.

@all perth vro’s lets get the popcorn and support our girl yew

3 Likes

Carrie and Pete making fun of Tommy sitting in the hosting chair :joy:
Nice warm welcome for Narelda’s first time at the desk.

5 Likes

They really are building her profile. Good to see. Maybe more is destined for her ?

3 Likes

I agree. I like her alot, but I suspect that we’ll see sometihng more from her this time next year :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully a proper current affairs show that is real unlike the Bullshit trash on Seven and Nine.

1 Like

Quite a few positive comments about Narelda’s appearance on Facebook

5 Likes

The Cash Cow is s special guest on The Project tonight. It has finally been revealed that it is Pete Helliar’s emotional support animal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

However, somebody needs to explain to them that the Cash Cow is a she and not a he. :wink:

7 Likes

sounds like bull

1 Like

Sunday -
Lisa Wilkinson’s interview with actor Bradley Cooper.

Lisa was in London earlier in the week then headed to New York doing more interviews for The Sunday Project.

2 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan is co-hosting with Waleed tonight. Meshel Laurie and Nath Valvo are joining the panel.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Lisa_Wilkinson/status/1051217424979116032

So this week, The Bachelor, Nick Cummins, was bounced by A Current Affair after walking The Kokoda Track for charity, like some sort of dodgy electrician who’d been caught ripping off old-aged pensioners…
So tonight, on The Sunday Project, The Honey Badger will join us at the desk to answer your questions and, most particularly, once and for all the question so many feel he hasn’t yet fully answered: why he walked away from choosing one final contestant in his (and their) search for lasting love…
Maybe then, we can all get some sleep. (With apologies to Jack Thompson.):blush: The Bachelor AND Bradley Cooper, 6.30pm tonight, #Channel10.

5 Likes

IMG_20181014_114358

1 Like

He cancelled his appearances at BIG W yesterday. Saving the ‘exclusive’ for The Project?