The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Leigh Sales on The Project during cross from Ten News.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Tommy asked Leigh if she’d like to mention a few brand names or have some opinions. Leigh said she could “cut loose”.

1 Like

The book

6 Likes

Vert powerful opinion piece by Kerry O’Brien in defence of ABC.

6 Likes

Leigh’s third book is released tomorrow while talking about the new book Tommy said to her did you think about calling the book Leigh Sales my shit life(she had mentioned some of the sad stories that are in the book) she laughed and said l wanted that title to be available for when you write your memoir :joy:

9 Likes

Big night for The Sunday Project with Leigh then Kerry’s editorial and Leigh’s insight on the situation at the ABC.
And to top it off for me Lisa’s interview with actress Sally Field was interesting… looking forward to reading her book.

3 Likes

Monday -
Carrie is back from holidays.

Angela Pippos is on the panel tonight.

2 Likes

She’s been a really good contributor tonight. I hope she comes back again.

3 Likes

Oh that wasn’t Gretel?

Jo Stanley is on the panel tonight.

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Hamish Macdonald filling in for Waleed.

Madeleine West is on the panel her first time as a co-host.

7 Likes

Well Madeline does have experience after hosting a breakfast show

13 Likes

Great to see someone new on the panel, even if it is a bit of a cross promotion opportunity for Playing for Keeps airing tonight.

6 Likes

It has been great that all this week have not just been the regulars; they are sparking things up.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Madeleine is contributing well to the discussions. I hope both Madeleine West and Angela Pippos are invited back.

3 Likes

I really like Madeleine as an actor. I think she is very talented and a class act.

1 Like

The Bolt caption is spot on.