The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

No doubt edited to some degree, whether that was to retrospectively alter the tone or flow of the interview based on events that unfolded with the fall out that continued long after the interview had wrapped who knows :man_shrugging:t3:

The full interview part 1

https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1043792478971691009?s=21

Part 2
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1043799533262594048?s=21

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Nothing controversial about the interview other than the promoter saying Lisa had asked 4 questions about the US Open, move on. It was just a drawn out promo for Berlei.

Yes because this interview along with all the other interviews Serena is currently doing were set up by Berlei prior to the US Open final to promote their breast cancer campaign.

I know. Promoting it as “controversial”was a beat up when it was nothing more than an ad.

1 Like

I’m in Sydney for work and saw one of them today, appears to just be a static screen which shows one ad digitally. Looks terrible up close or side on, from far or behind you can generally make out what it’s advertising - in this case it was showing Survivor at 7:30pm tonight.

1 Like

2 Likes

I hope she performs this banger

1 Like

Ah ok so it’s a dynamic format. Probably easier to implement short run campaigns that way.

1 Like

Angela Pippos on the Brownlow Red Carpet for the show tonight.

3 Likes

Wednesday -
Carrie Underwood interview

Friday -
Waleed, Gorgi, Dave Thornton and Jane Hall.

3 Likes

It’s been a while.

2 Likes

Dave Thornton is filling in for Pete Hellier tonight.

2 Likes

Dave is great. They should have him on more often.

1 Like

They should also get Dave onto Dancing With The Stars. I think he’d be great.

Thursday -
Gorgi co-hosting with Waleed tonight.

2 Likes

Leigh Sales on the show on Sunday.

1 Like

The Black Eyed Peas on tonight’s show.

Lisa has another interview from her recent trip in the US set to air this Sunday, Australian exclusive interview with actress Sally Field who is promoting her new book.

Looking forward to Leigh Sales on The Project.

3 Likes