The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Good looking bunch!

3 Likes

Rachael Corbett really is a star. Has she ever been on Studio 10?

2 Likes

Yes, she is really good. But I think she is more suited to Have You Been Paying Attention?, or for Ten to hire her to host another new program.

1 Like

Nah. She wasn’t that great on HYBPA. Another show? Maybe.

1 Like

Friday -
Gorgi co-hosting with Hamish, Lehmo and Susan Carland (Waleed’s wife).

4 Likes

1 Like

Waleed is at the footy tonight he is a tigers supporter.

5 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson filling in for Carrie next week.

2 Likes

According to News Corp, it was Lisa’s question to Serena Williams regarding the latter’s outburst at the US Open women’s singles final which momentarily stopped the exclusive interview. The report suggests Williams’ handlers had given Lisa a strict limit on the amount of questions she could ask about the unfolding scandal.
The interview took place three days after the match.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/question-that-stopped-lisa-wilkinsons-interview-with-serena-williams/news-story/0c96d8f16cf57b5e6031642ec9509dfc

1 Like

Last night in Sydney I saw a taxi back ad for the special Sunday Project interview. Really specific! Never seen anything like that before.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Sunday -
Sarah Harris is joining Hamish,Lisa and Tommy.

2 Likes

Dare I say it that this line up tonight is better than anything the weekday people dish up.

The block changes the format of the judging episode tonight… clearly an attempt to ensure people do not switch over to ten for the Serena interview.

Great that they had Josh and Laurie join them on the desk tonight to discuss the grand finals since they were in the building, though I was thinking it would’ve been great, considering how scrutinised Lisa’s interview with Serena was that she could’ve joined Tarsh at the news desk to a preview the interview coming up.

The show didn’t end until 7:35 tonight.

5 Likes

Lisa did join Tasrh on the news desk at news at 5 to preview the interview.

9 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t see the interview … so just wondering if you could tell if the interview was edited or do you think Ten showed the whole of the interview?

Wow! I’m shocked that they actually did that. I should really check first before posting here :man_facepalming:t3:

I only caught some of the news tonight, but thought of it later when I saw an ad promoting the interview again while waiting for the show to start to watch said interview.

1 Like