The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Not sure when this happened but they’ve updated the web address in the end closer / credit to tendaily.com.au from tenplay.

Ever since Ten Daily launched.

Who is the guy on the project tonight? I haven’t been able to watch during the week for a while due to work commitments but have a few days off for uni but have never seen him before. He is fantastic.

Author and journalist Benjamin Law. The SBS comedy drama The Family Law is based on his life.

3 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Thanks. Really like him, and have never watched The Family Law. One of the better panelists I have seen in some time.

Yes, he’s great on a panel show.

He has appeared on a lot of ABC shows like Screen Time, The Book Club, Q&A. Also recently on Filthy Rich and Homeless on SBS.

“Unleashed”? I don’t think Greer has ever been contained in her views. She has always said exactly what she thinks.

5 Likes

Greer will obviously have more controversial views in this interview which is suppose to promote her latest book…:roll_eyes:

PM Scott Morrison interview tonight. IMG_20180906_191009IMG_20180906_191226

1 Like

Hamish gets quite combative in these types of interviews. It’s like he’s trying to establish credibility or get some big scoop. He needs to settle.

3 Likes

But it was like Scott Morrison was defensive before the interview began. He could have handled the question better.

2 Likes

He was the same on The Late News 2.0. Perhaps rather than enunciation class MacDonald can attend an Interviewing 101 class.

Friday -
Gorgi Coghlan co-hosting with Waleed tonight, Lisa is heading to the US to do some interviews for Sunday Project.

2 Likes

Lisa off to the US for some big interviews for The Sunday Project.

3 Likes

The use of the videowall to cross to Tommy looked great.

2 Likes

Tommy in Dubbo

6 Likes

Plenty of Aldi plugs :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone else think that just looks like a rent a crowd? Could have got the players from the bulldogs sinking some piss in the background, livened it up a bit.