The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Tommy Little filling in for Pete again this week.

Tuesday -
Gorgi Coghlan co-hosting with Waleed.

Thursday -
Andrew Rochford co-hosting with Carrie.

4 Likes

Pete back next week.

9 Likes

Jane will be on this Sunday.

2 Likes

It needed to be said. Carrie’s boobs are not leaking. :joy:

2 Likes

Water is a good cover up tho :man_shrugging:t3:

Interested in thoughts on this idea

Run the Sunday Project team (Lisa, Hamish, Sarah and Tommy with a spattering of Sydney DJ’s or other local talent) for a couple of weeks Monday to Friday and get the Melbourne team out on the road

Might help bump up Sydney ratings using Sydney talent and not alienate the Melbourne audience by still having some Melbourne presence.

I reckon Sarah is a great talent that can be backfilled by Tarsh on Studio 10 and is always a valuable addition.

1 Like

Do you you mean Waleed, Carrie and Pete travel around the country and the other team cross to them on location during the show?

The idea definitely has some merit though if that’s the case a week of full O/B’s around the nation might even be better?

1 Like

Not really OB’s, my thinking was more about them becoming roving reporters for the couple of weeks and get out and talk to people about the state of the country (kinda like the next ban the bag topic something controversial happening in each state that has national interest)
Just an example
Carrie. Victoria/Tas
Waleed. QLD one week, then WA/SA

Tommy chats with Kesha tonight.

4 Likes

But Carrie’s pregnant

Pregnant, not disabled

She will/can manage travel til she can’t

3 Likes

Special Parliament House backdrop on the videowall tonight. Looked good.

4 Likes

14 Likes

I like Andrew as host; I hope he becomes a regular again.

3 Likes

Yeah wasn’t he the host of the old version of the Sunday project? And Charlie’s fill in?

Like him more than Waleed!

3 Likes

Sunday -

Hugh Riminton, Lisa Wilkinson, Tommy Little and Sarah Harris.

With special guest Jane Fonda.

5 Likes

6 Likes

It was a fantastic interview with Jane Fonda she enjoyed Tommy’s compliments and she had fun playing along with him.

Tommy’s version of her classic workout videos was a hoot.:joy:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Where’s Tommy Little’s talk show Ten?

8 Likes