The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I love how everyone is an expert on Lisa’s contract and commitments.
To be honest she’s also managing TenDaily as well as having other projects in the pipeline. Ten arent just going to lay everything out within the first 12 months just to make people happy to see she’s worth this supposed amount of money that everyone is an expert on. If you think that you’re foolish, they are slowly rebuilding and they would no doubt have a plan.
Rather then everyone being impatient we must remember this is a coporate business and at the end of the day they are there for their bottom line $$ and they would have justification for Lisa’s employment, not there to appease people’s options of her worth.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Drought story opener

8 Likes

Hamish has been filming special reports on the drought, these reports will be airing throughout this week.

4 Likes

Enjoying Sarah as co-host & Andrew on the panel. They all seem to have good rapport!

3 Likes

Andrew is great, love Meshel on the LHS of the desk. Obviously Hamish & Sarah are fantastic also.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sarah co-hosting on Sundays while Carrie is on maternity leave with Lisa appearing through the week and maybe Gorgi on Fridays.

1 Like

Personally l would prefer Gorgi to be Carrie’s fill in, but of course it’s highly likely that we will have Lisa.

The project has been doing some really good long form pieces this year. Hamish, Lisa and Hugh are high profile journalists that really are good at story telling.

9 Likes

Interesting to see that Tarsh wasn’t used.

Meshel is great and should fill-in for Pete more often. I wonder if Rochford will fill-in for Hamish if he is ever away.

I think Lisa will stay on Sundays, given she is heavy-promoted for it, and she will probably do Thursdays and Fridays too. Gorgi will definitely host the majority of the days.

Or even Brad Mcewan. I’m sure he’s more than a sports guy.

Sundays have to be in Sydney cause of HYBPA filming. If that’s finished by Carrie’s break then it can stay in Melbourne with fill in hosts.

1 Like

The Sydney studio and set look way better than the usual Melbourne one.

It’s a great combo.

Lol just realised my phone autocorrected yo fanatic, clearly I mean fantastic.

yo

3 Likes

Damn apple, doesn’t help I don’t gave my glasses on either.

2 Likes

Not really considering she was doing her usual job aka newsreading.

But interesting because she was already in the building, whereas Sarah was bought in especially for The Sunday Project

2 Likes

Sarah is a great asset to Ten…love her on The Project, Studio 10 and Shark Tank, albeit just a voice

5 Likes