The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

A few technical problems. They keep crossing to Jan Fran for a second, in the middle of prerecorded stories. Why?

1 Like

stop making Jan Fran happen!

4 Likes

Yeah that was a bit awkward.

2 Likes

Malcolm Turnbull on the show tonight.

Co-hosts this week:
Tuesday - Jo Casamento
Wednesday - Christian Oā€™Connell
Thursday - Rachel Corbett

3 Likes

It is great to see that they have been shaking up their guest hosts over the past few weeks.

3 Likes

I agree, but think its mostly due to the radio presenters being on ratings break.

Christian Oā€™Connell should be good value on Wednesday night.

3 Likes

PM interviewed in the studio

Pete is happy to back on the show

4 Likes

I am not sure why the PM was seated next to Pete ( I know that is the normal position). It was quite awkward in the desk shots when Pete is between the discussion, hardly saying anything. With Turnbull next to Steve, they could cut Pete out of shot for most of the interview.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s on the project now? ugh

1 Like

We get it. You donā€™t like her. Letā€™s move on.

8 Likes

Was waiting for itā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œVia The Projectā€™s new home on ten dailyā€

https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1019102184674230272?s=21

https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1019144495567290368?s=21

1 Like

Avid fan

1 Like

Heā€™s the guy who at first intro appears to be the staffer who welcomes and checks off the names of the studio audience ā€¦ but it turned out he is a volunteer who minds the spot in the Como mall near the Ten elevator until the security guard arrives to check in the studio audience. Heā€™s a very nice guy and very enthusiastic about The Project.

4 Likes

He had a lot of opportunities but his chats seemed to be rather stilted and awkward. The hosts were polite and laughed but not many in the audience found what he had to say amusing.

1 Like

Just me, or did he come across a little arrogant?

They didnā€™t play off him as much as I expected, which probbaly didnā€™t help that

Yeah. Quite smug.

Really? I thought they were doing their best and feeding him lots of stuff where he could have been funny or brilliant but just gave very bland responses.

1 Like
2 Likes

Julia Voglā€™s interview with the cast of Mamma Mia!

1 Like