The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I thought they had cut ties with them? Youth media is such bullshit and unfortunately because its popular and click-baitable reputable news organizations went the same way so now we just have rubbish every day and opinion pieces.

I haven’t seen anything of the contratory, it’s still listed on the Nine Entertianment Co website under other businesses also.

Also, Gorgi Coghlan is back and on the show tonight.

1 Like

Also this occurred last night:

1 Like

The Project’s managing editor Tom Whitty is leaving the show after 9 years.

3 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan co-hosting with Waleed on Thursday & Friday this week. :grin:

2 Likes

mp4_003656720mp4_003660400

2 Likes

Quite annoying that they play that loud headline music during the interviews in the middle of the headlines. They’ve only started doing that the last few weeks. It was better without the music.

2 Likes

Maude Garrett’s interview with Tom Cruise on The Sunday Project.

Jan Fran joining Lisa,Hamish and Tommy this Sunday.

3 Likes

Friday -
Waleed,Gorgi, Dave Thornton and Jo Stanley.

3 Likes

Eammon on The Pjoect

4 Likes

Wasn’t he with Seven?

Yes - examples here https://www.facebook.com/eammon.atkinson.media/

He has been recently been sending freelance reports for Ten News.

Well, Jo Stanley is one of the presenters of The House of Wellness on Seven, according to the back of a bus I saw today, so surprised up to see her back on The Project too.

HOW_TV_HP-5

Yes at Seven from 2011-2016.He has been working freelance in the UK since May 2016.

Don’t forget to mention that House of Wellness is a Chemist Warehouse infomercial.

As if Aussie TV wasn’t dystopian enough…

1 Like

I’m not against having her as a guest but they have already interviewed her before. I felt like there was nothing different from last time she was on the show, apart from having another book to flog. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Next week
Monday -
Lisa Wilkinson co-hosting
Peter Helliar returns

Tuesday -
Carrie returns

2 Likes

This might be another ‘exclusive’.

I doubt it, she’s on The Weekly next week also.

Cross to Ten News Perth

8 Likes